From clusters to cluster-based economic development
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Delgado, Mercedes & Porter, Michael E. & Stern, Scott, 2014.
"Clusters, convergence, and economic performance,"
Elsevier, vol. 43(10), pages 1785-1799.
- Mercedes Delgado & Michael Porter & Scott Stern, 2010. "Clusters, Convergence, and Economic Performance," Working Papers 10-34, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Mercedes Delgado & Michael E. Porter & Scott Stern, 2012. "Clusters, Convergence, and Economic Performance," NBER Working Papers 18250, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bembenek Boguslaw, 2016. "RFID within High-Tech Clusters – Towards a Knowledge-Based Economy," Economics and Business, De Gruyter Open, vol. 28(1), pages 52-60, April.
- Martinovic, Danijela & Karisik, Jasmina & Bico-Car, Mirha, 2013. "Internationalization And Cluster Potentials With Special Emphasis On Wood-Processing Sector In Bosnia And Herzegovina," UTMS Journal of Economics, University of Tourism and Management, Skopje, Macedonia, vol. 4(2), pages 231-242.
- repec:ris:invreg:0362 is not listed on IDEAS
- Santos, Antonio Bob, 2015. "Open Innovation in clusters: The Portuguese case," MPRA Paper 70032, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Natalya Rybnikova & Boris Portnov, 2015. "Using light-at-night (LAN) satellite data for identifying clusters of economic activities in Europe," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 307-334, November.
- Constantin BORDEI, 2014. "Influence Of Automotive Clusters In Regional Development," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 5, pages 149-158, November.
- Gary Gereffi & Joonkoo Lee, 2016. "Economic and Social Upgrading in Global Value Chains and Industrial Clusters: Why Governance Matters," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 133(1), pages 25-38, January.
- Ketels Christian, 2017. "Working Paper 258 - Structural Transformation: A competitiveness-based view," Working Paper Series 2369, African Development Bank.
- repec:spr:jknowl:v:8:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s13132-017-0467-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Madalina Maticiuc, 2015. "Gaining Competitive Advantage Within Cluster Business Infrastructures," GUT FME Conference Publications,in: Blazej Prusak (ed.), ENTERPRISES IN UNSTABLE ECONOMY, chapter 8, pages 86-93 Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- repec:ura:ecregj:v:1:y:2017:i:2:p:500-510 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hilmar Þór Hilmarsson, 2014. "The Icelandic Geothermal Cluster, the Transition to Clean Energy in Emerging Markets and the Role of International Financial Institutions," Journal of Applied Management and Investments, Department of Business Administration and Corporate Security, International Humanitarian University, vol. 3(4), pages 220-229.
- Sklias, Pantelis & Tsampra, Maria, 2011. "Assessing regional integration and business potential in the Western Balkans," MPRA Paper 36341, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Iritié, B. G. Jean Jacques, 2016. "Economic issues of innovation clusters-based industrial policy : a critical overview," EconStor Preprints 142746, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Yusuf, Yahaya Y. & Musa, Ahmed & Dauda, Mohammed & El-Berishy, Nagham & Kovvuri, Dharma & Abubakar, Tijjani, 2014. "A study of the diffusion of agility and cluster competitiveness in the oil and gas supply chains," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 147(PB), pages 498-513.
More about this item
Keywordscluster concept; competitiveness; economic performance; global value chains; GVCs; organised collaboration; cluster-based economic development; economic policy; economic diversification; resource-rich countries; clusters.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ids:ijtlid:v:1:y:2008:i:3:p:375-392. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darren Simpson). General contact details of provider: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID=240 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .