Christian H. M. Ketels
|Middle Name:||H. M.|
Institute for Strategy and Competitiveness Cambridge, Massachusetts (United States)
Harvard Business School
RePEc:edi:icharus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters Books
- Christian H.M. Ketels & Michael E. Porter, 2018. "UK Competitiveness after Brexit," Harvard Business School Working Papers 19-029, Harvard Business School.
- Ketels Christian, 2017. "Working Paper 258 - Structural Transformation: A competitiveness-based view," Working Paper Series 2369, African Development Bank.
- Mercedes Delgado & Christian Ketels & Michael E. Porter & Scott Stern, 2012. "The Determinants of National Competitiveness," NBER Working Papers 18249, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christian Ketels & Sergiy Protsiv, 2021. "Cluster presence and economic performance: a new look based on European data," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 55(2), pages 208-220, February.
- Christian Ketels, 2013. "Recent research on competitiveness and clusters: what are the implications for regional policy?," Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 6(2), pages 269-284.
- Christian H.M. Ketels & Olga Memedovic, 2008. "From clusters to cluster-based economic development," International Journal of Technological Learning, Innovation and Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(3), pages 375-392.
- Christian Ketels, 2007. "Industrial Policy in the United States," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 147-167, December.
- Christian Ketels, 2006. "Michael Porter’s Competitiveness Framework—Recent Learnings and New Research Priorities," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 115-136, June.
- Karsten Junius & Christian Ketels & Henning Klodt & Michael Stolpe, 1996. "Book reviews," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 132(1), pages 185-192, March.
- Christian Ketels, 2017. "Upgrading regional competitiveness: what role for regional governments?," Chapters, in: Robert Huggins & Piers Thompson (ed.), Handbook of Regions and Competitiveness, chapter 22, pages 501-517, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mercedes Delgado & Christian Ketels, 2012. "Assessing Country Competitiveness: The Case of Spain," Chapters, in: Philip Cooke & Mario Davide Parrilli & José Luis Curbelo (ed.), Innovation, Global Change and Territorial Resilience, chapter 8, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Michael Porter & Christian Ketels, 2009. "Clusters and Industrial Districts: Common Roots, Different Perspectives," Chapters, in: Giacomo Becattini & Marco Bellandi & Lisa De Propis (ed.), A Handbook of Industrial Districts, chapter 14, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Christian Ketels, 2015. "Competitiveness and Clusters: Implications for a New European Growth Strategy. WWWforEurope Working Paper No. 84," WIFO Studies, WIFO, number 57892.
- Christian Ketels & Sergiy Protsiv, 2013. "Clusters and the New Growth Path for Europe. WWWforEurope Working Paper No. 14," WIFO Studies, WIFO, number 46866.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Christian H. M. Ketels should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.