Report NEP-EEC-2018-09-24This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Uros Duric, 2018. "ECB monetary policy and small open economies? stock markets: Estimating actions and communication spillovers," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 6408453, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Holger Breinlichy & Elsa Leromain & Dennis Novy & Thomas Sampson & Ahmed Usman, 2018. "The Economic Effects of Brexit - Evidence from the Stock Market," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0918, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Nikoleta Anesti & Ana Beatriz Galvao & Silvia Miranda-Agrippino, 2018. "Uncertain Kingdom: Nowcasting GDP and its Revisions," Discussion Papers 1824, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Finseraas, Henning & Roed, Marianne & Schone, Pal, 2018. "Labour Immigration and Union Strength," IZA Discussion Papers 11723, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Donato Masciandaro & Davide Romelli, 2018. "To Be or not to Be a Euro Country? The Behavioural Political Economics of Currency Unions," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1883, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Fatás, Antonio, 2018. "Fiscal Policy, Potential Output and the Shifting Goalposts," CEPR Discussion Papers 13149, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dario Buono & George Kapetanios & Massimiliano Marcellino & Gianluigi Mazzi & Fotis Papailias, 2018. "Big Data Econometrics: Now Casting and Early Estimates," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1882, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Christian H.M. Ketels & Michael E. Porter, 2018. "UK Competitiveness after Brexit," Harvard Business School Working Papers 19-029, Harvard Business School.
- Pelizzon, Loriana & Subrahmanyam, Marti G. & Tomio, Davide & Uno, Jun, 2018. "Central bank-driven mispricing," SAFE Working Paper Series 226, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Giorgio Barba Navaretti & Giulia Felice & Emanuele Forlani & Paolo Garella, 2018. "Non-tariff measures and competitiveness," Development Working Papers 438, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 12 Sep 2018.
- Giovannini, Massimo & Hohberger, Stefan & Kollmann, Robert & Ratto, Marco & Roeger, Werner & Vogel, Lukas, 2018. "Euro Area and U.S. External Adjustment: The Role of Commodity Prices and Emerging Market Shocks," Globalization Institute Working Papers 344, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Giovannini, Massimo & Hohberger, Stefan & Kollmann, Robert & Ratto, Marco & Roeger, Werner & Vogel, Lukas, 2018. "Euro Area and U.S. External Adjustment: The Role of Commodity Prices and Emerging Market Shocks," CEPR Discussion Papers 13141, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.