Recent research on competitiveness and clusters: what are the implications for regional policy?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karl Aiginger & Matthias Firgo, 2017. "Regional competitiveness: connecting an old concept with new goals," Chapters,in: Handbook of Regions and Competitiveness, chapter 7, pages 155-191 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:kap:jtecht:v:43:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s10961-017-9626-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Víctor G. Alfaro-García & Anna M. Gil-Lafuente & Gerardo G. Alfaro Calderón, 0. "A fuzzy approach to a municipality grouping model towards creation of synergies," Computational and Mathematical Organization Theory, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-18.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:58342 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:zbw:espost:168356 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matthias Firgo & Peter Mayerhofer, 2015. "Wissens-Spillovers und regionale Entwicklung - welche strukturpolitische Ausrichtung optimiert des Wachstum?," Working Paper Reihe der AK Wien - Materialien zu Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft 144, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik.
- Liliana SCUTARU, 2015. "Innovative Cluster Or Competitiveness Pole?," EcoForum, "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration - Economy, Business Administration and Tourism Department., vol. 4(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Markov, L. & Petukhova, M. & Ivanova, K., 2015. "The Cluster Policy Organizational Structures," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 27(3), pages 140-162.
- Christian Ketels, 2015. "Competitiveness and Clusters: Implications for a New European Growth Strategy," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 84, WWWforEurope.
- Peter Knorringa & Khalid Nadvi, 2016. "Rising Power Clusters and the Challenges of Local and Global Standards," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 133(1), pages 55-72, January.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:58501 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:comaot:v:23:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10588-016-9233-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wfo:wstudy:60625 is not listed on IDEAS
- Evgeniy Kutsenko, 2015. "Pilot Innovative Territorial Clusters in Russia: A Sustainable Development Mode," Foresight and STI Governance (Foresight-Russia till No. 3/2015), National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 9(1), pages 32-55.
- Liliana SCUTARU & Gabriela PRELIPCEAN, 2016. "Foreign Direct Investment and Competitiveness of Automotive Sector in Romania," Management and Economics Review, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 1(2), pages 148-160, December.
- Mendieta Muñoz, Rodrigo & Pontarollo, Nicola, 2015. "Cantonal Convergence in Ecuador: A Spatial Econometric Perspective," MPRA Paper 68399, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cjrecs:v:6:y:2013:i:2:p:269-284. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cjres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.