The Icelandic Geothermal Cluster, the Transition to Clean Energy in Emerging Markets and the Role of International Financial Institutions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christian H.M. Ketels & Olga Memedovic, 2008. "From clusters to cluster-based economic development," International Journal of Technological Learning, Innovation and Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(3), pages 375-392.
- Michael E. Porter, 2000. "Location, Competition, and Economic Development: Local Clusters in a Global Economy," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 14(1), pages 15-34, February.
- Trung Quang DINH & Hilmar Þor HILMARSSON, 2012. "Private Sector Export to Emerging Market Economies During Times of Crisis: How Can Export Credit Agencies Help?," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(1), pages 167-180, March.
- Hilmar Tor Hilmarsson, 2013. "How Can International Financial Institutions Support Cross Border Energy Projects in Emerging Market Economies?," Journal of Applied Management and Investments, Department of Business Administration and Corporate Security, International Humanitarian University, vol. 2(4), pages 253-262.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hilmar Þór Hilmarsson, 2015. "Cross Border Investment in Geothermal Energy and International Funding Sources," Journal of Applied Management and Investments, Department of Business Administration and Corporate Security, International Humanitarian University, vol. 4(2), pages 89-96.
- repec:ods:journl:v:6:y:2017:i:3:p:157-163 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsGeothermal cluster; Iceland; emerging markets; cross-border trade and investment; funding and risk mitigation instruments;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ods:journl:v:3:y:2014:i:4:p:220-229. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anatoliy G. Goncharuk). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dmonaua.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.