Methodological Diversity In The Study Of Innovation. The Place And Role Of Innovative Industrial Clusters Research Methodology
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Suahasil Nazara & Geoffrey J.D. Hewings, 2004. "Spatial Structure and Taxonomy of Decomposition in Shift‐Share Analysis," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(4), pages 476-490, September.
- O'Donnell, Sharon & Blumentritt, Timothy, 1999. "The contribution of foreign subsidiaries to host country national competitiveness," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 187-206.
- Madalina-Stefania Dirzu & Peter Nijkamp, 2013. "The Dynamics Of Agglomeration Processes And Their Contribution To Regional Development Across The Eu," Romanian Journal of Regional Science, Romanian Regional Science Association, vol. 7(1), pages 17-35, JUNE.
- Michael E. Porter, 2000. "Location, Competition, and Economic Development: Local Clusters in a Global Economy," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 14(1), pages 15-34, February.
- Peter B. Doeringer & David G. Terkla, 1995. "Business Strategy and Cross-Industry Clusters," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 9(3), pages 225-237, August.
- Maria Angeles Diez, 2001. "The Evaluation of Regional Innovation and Cluster Policies: Towards a Participatory Approach," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(7), pages 907-923, October.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Engel, Jerome S. & del-Palacio, Itxaso, 2009. "Global networks of clusters of innovation: Accelerating the innovation process," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 52(5), pages 493-503, September.
- Cristina Santos & Alexandre Almeida & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2008. "Searching for clusters in tourism. A quantitative methodological proposal," FEP Working Papers 293, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Levén, Per & Holmström, Jonny & Mathiassen, Lars, 2014. "Managing research and innovation networks: Evidence from a government sponsored cross-industry program," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 156-168.
- Jiawei Wu & Yehua Dennis Wei & Qizhai Li & Feng Yuan, 2018. "Economic Transition and Changing Location of Manufacturing Industry in China: A Study of the Yangtze River Delta," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(8), pages 1-28, July.
- Gretzinger, Susanne & Royer, Susanne, 2014. "Relational resources in value adding webs: The case of a Southern Danish firm cluster," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 117-131.
- Kadokawa, Kazuo, 2011. "Applicability of Marshall’s Agglomeration Theory to Indus-trial Clustering in the Japanese Manufacturing Sector: An Exploratory Factor Analysis Approach," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 41(2), pages 1-18.
- Goerzen, Anthony, 2018. "Small Firm Boundary-spanning via Bridging Ties: Achieving International Connectivity via Cross-border Inter-cluster Alliances," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 153-164.
- Jerome S. Engel, 2014. "What are Clusters of Innovation, how do they operate and why are they important?," Chapters, in: Jerome S. Engel (ed.), Global Clusters of Innovation, chapter 1, pages 5-38, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Michael E. Cummings & Alan Gamlen, 2019. "Diaspora engagement institutions and venture investment activity in developing countries," Journal of International Business Policy, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 2(4), pages 289-313, December.
- Anthony J. Evans, 2016. "The unintended consequences of easy money: How access to finance impedes entrepreneurship," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 29(3), pages 233-252, September.
- Elisa Cavezzali & Jacopo Crepaldi & Ugo Rigoni, 2014.
"Proximity to hubs of expertise and financial analyst forecast accuracy,"
Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 4(2), pages 157-179, December.
- Elisa Cavezzali & Jacopo Crepaldi & Ugo Rigoni, 2013. "Proximity to Hubs of Expertise in Financial Analyst Forecast Accuracy," Working Papers 8, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- George A. Erickcek & Hannah McKinney, 2004. "Small Cities Blues: Looking for Growth Factors in Small and Medium-Sized Cities," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 04-100, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Carlos Sangreman & Sandra Silva, 2012. "The New Tool of Portuguese Cooperation: Cooperation Clusters / O Novo Instrumento da Cooperação Portuguesa: Clusters de Cooperação," CEsA Working Papers 113, CEsA - Centre for African and Development Studies.
- Rapanna, Patta, 2018. "The Development of Tourism Based on Local Wisdom in Indonesia," INA-Rxiv 5ayft, Center for Open Science.
- Aaron B. Gertz & James B. Davies & Samantha L. Black, 2019.
"A CGE Framework for Modeling the Economics of Flooding and Recovery in a Major Urban Area,"
Risk Analysis, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 39(6), pages 1314-1341, June.
- Aaron B. Gertz & James Davies, 2015. "A CGE Framework for Modelling the Economics of Flooding and Recovery in a Major Urban Area," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20152, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Piotr Nowaczyk, 2018. "The Concept Of Development Of West Pomerania'S Coastal Areas Based On The Polarizaton-Diffusion Model," Business Logistics in Modern Management, Josip Juraj Strossmayer University of Osijek, Faculty of Economics, Croatia, vol. 18, pages 419-435.
- Víctor G. Alfaro-García & Anna M. Gil-Lafuente & Gerardo G. Alfaro Calderón, 2017. "A fuzzy approach to a municipality grouping model towards creation of synergies," Computational and Mathematical Organization Theory, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 391-408, September.
- Mikaela Backman & Charlie Karlsson, 2016.
"Determinants of self-employment among commuters and non-commuters,"
Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(4), pages 755-774, November.
- Backman, Mikaela & Karlsson, Charlie, 2014. "Determinants of self-employment among commuters and non-commuters," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 365, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Erwin Van Tuijl & Leo Van den Berg, 2016. "Annual City Festivals as Tools for Sustainable Competitiveness: The World Port Days Rotterdam," Economies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(2), pages 1-13, May.
- Dan Breznitz & Amos Zehavi, 2013. "What Does Politics Have to Do with Innovation? Economic Distribution and Innovation Policy in OECD Countries," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 303, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
More about this item
Keywordscompetitiveness; regional development; innovative industrial clusters; in-depth case studies; multi-level methodologies;
All these keywords.
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rrs:journl:v:8:y:2014:i:1:p:54-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.rrsa.ro .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Bogdan-Vasile Ileanu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.rrsa.ro .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.