Blue Ocean versus Competitive Strategy: Theory and Evidence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Salmon, Mark H, 1982.
"Error Correction Mechanisms,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(367), pages 615-629, September.
- Salmon, Mark, 1982. "Error Correction Mechanisms," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 199, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Beesley, M E & Hamilton, R T, 1984. "Small Firms' Seedbed Role and the Concept of Turbulence," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(2), pages 217-231, December.
- Michael E. Porter, 2000. "Location, Competition, and Economic Development: Local Clusters in a Global Economy," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 14(1), pages 15-34, February.
- Carree, Martin & Thurik, Roy, 1994.
"The Dynamics of Entry, Exit and Profitability: An Error Correction Approach for the Retail Industry,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 107-116, April.
- Carree, M. & Thutik, R., 1993. "The Dynamics of Entry, Exit and Profitability: An Error Correction Approach for the Retail Industry," Papers 9308-g, Erasmus University of Rotterdam - Institute for Economic Research.
- Timothy Dunne & Mark J. Roberts & Larry Samuelson, 1988.
"Patterns of Firm Entry and Exit in U.S. Manufacturing Industries,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 19(4), pages 495-515, Winter.
- Dunne, T. & Roberts, M.J. & Samuelson, L., 1988. "Pattenrs Of Firm Entry And Exit In U.S. Manufacturing Industries," Papers 1-88-2, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Niels Bosma & Gerrit Wit & Martin Carree, 2005.
"Modelling Entrepreneurship: Unifying The Equilibrium and Entry/Exit Approach,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 35-48, August.
- Gerrit de Wit & Niels Bosma & Martin Carree, 2002. "Modelling Entrepreneurship: unifying the equilibrium and entry/exit approach," Scales Research Reports N200201, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Gerrit de Wit & Niels Bosma & Martin Carree, 2003. "Modelling Entrepreneurship: Unifying the Equilibrium and Entry/Exit Approach," Scales Research Reports H200305, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Demsetz, Harold, 1973. "Industry Structure, Market Rivalry, and Public Policy," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(1), pages 1-9, April.
- Thurik, A. Roy & Carree, Martin A. & van Stel, André & Audretsch, David B., 2008.
"Does self-employment reduce unemployment?,"
Journal of Business Venturing,
Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 673-686, November.
- André van Stel & Roy Thurik & David Audretsch & Martin Carree, 2005. "Does Self-Employment Reduce Unemployment?," Scales Research Reports N200504, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- A. Roy Thurik & Martin A. Carree & Andre van Stel & David B. Audretsch, 2007. "Does Self-Employment reduce Unemployment?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-089, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- André van Stel & Roy Thurik & David Audretsch & Martin Carree, 2007. "Does Self-Employment Reduce Unemployment?," Scales Research Reports H200709, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Audretsch, David B & Carree, Martin A & Thurik, A R Roy & van Stel, André, 2005. "Does Self-Employment Reduce Unemployment?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5057, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David B. Audretsch & Roy Thurik & Andre van Stel & M.A. Carree, 2006. "Does Self-Employment Reduce Unemployment?," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2005-07, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Audretsch, David B. & Baumol, William J. & Burke, Andrew E., 2001. "Competition policy in dynamic markets," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 613-634, April.
- Jack High (ed.), 2001. "Competition," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1751, April.
- Kim, Changsu & Yang, Kyung Hoon & Kim, Jaekyung, 2008. "A strategy for third-party logistics systems: A case analysis using the blue ocean strategy," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 522-534, August.
More about this item
Keywordsblue ocean strategy; competitive advantage; entrepreneurial discovery; innovation; retailing;
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- M - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2009-07-03 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-MIC-2009-07-03 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ems:eureri:16037. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RePub). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erimanl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.