A strategy for third-party logistics systems: A case analysis using the blue ocean strategy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Krumwiede, Dennis W. & Sheu, Chwen, 2002. "A model for reverse logistics entry by third-party providers," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 325-333, October.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Lorin M. Hitt, 2000. "Beyond Computation: Information Technology, Organizational Transformation and Business Performance," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(4), pages 23-48, Fall.
- Marchand, Donald, 2004. "Extracting the business value of IT: It is usage, not just deployment that counts!," Journal of Financial Transformation, Capco Institute, vol. 11, pages 125-131.
- Chen, Yuh-Wen & Wang, Chi-Hwang & Lin, Sain-Ju, 2008. "A multi-objective geographic information system for route selection of nuclear waste transport," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 363-372, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:1:p:168-:d:126537 is not listed on IDEAS
- Burke, A.E. & van Stel, A.J. & Thurik, A.R., 2009. "Blue Ocean versus Competitive Strategy: Theory and Evidence," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2009-030-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- André van Stel & Roy Thurik & Andrew Burke, 2008. "Investigating Blue Ocean v. Competitive Strategy: A Statistical Analysis of the Retail Industry," Scales Research Reports H200801, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Coltman, Tim & Devinney, Timothy M. & Keating, Byron W., 2010. "Best-worst scaling approach to predict customer choice for 3PL services," MPRA Paper 40492, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reaidy, Paul J. & Gunasekaran, Angappa & Spalanzani, Alain, 2015. "Bottom-up approach based on Internet of Things for order fulfillment in a collaborative warehousing environment," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 29-40.
- Boysen, Nils & Fliedner, Malte, 2010. "Cross dock scheduling: Classification, literature review and research agenda," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 413-422, December.
- Konrad Stephan & Nils Boysen, 2011. "Cross-docking," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 129-137, September.
More about this item
KeywordsCase study Information systems Blue Ocean strategy Third-party logistics RFID--radio frequency identification;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:36:y:2008:i:4:p:522-534. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .