Private Sector Export to Emerging Market Economies During Times of Crisis: How Can Export Credit Agencies Help?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marios Nerouppos & David Saunders & Costas Xiouros & Stavros A. Zenios, 2006. "Risk Management in Emerging Markets: Practical Methodologies and Empirical Tests," Multinational Finance Journal, Multinational Finance Journal, vol. 10(3-4), pages 179-221, September.
- Yescombe, E. R. & Yescombe, E. R., 2002. "Principles of Project Finance," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780127708515.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hilmar Þór Hilmarsson, 2015. "Cross Border Investment in Geothermal Energy and International Funding Sources," Journal of Applied Management and Investments, Department of Business Administration and Corporate Security, International Humanitarian University, vol. 4(2), pages 89-96.
- repec:agr:journl:v:xxiv:y:2017:i:2(611):p:147-160 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hilmar Tór HILMARSSON, 2014. "Managing Financial Crisis: The Case of Iceland and Latvia," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(2), pages 200-214, May.
- Trung QUANG DINH & Hilmar ?ór HILMARSSON, 2013. "Managing Entry or Expansion: Is Vietnam a Feasible Market for Advanced Food Processing Solution Providers?," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(4), pages 567-584, October.
- Hilmar Þór Hilmarsson, 2014. "The Icelandic Geothermal Cluster, the Transition to Clean Energy in Emerging Markets and the Role of International Financial Institutions," Journal of Applied Management and Investments, Department of Business Administration and Corporate Security, International Humanitarian University, vol. 3(4), pages 220-229.
More about this item
KeywordsCross border trade and investment; emerging markets; financial crisis; export credit agencies (ECAs); commercial and non-commercial risks; risk mitigation instruments.;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:rmcimn:v:13:y:2012:i:1:p:167-180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marian Nastase). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.