Iceland, economic integration and the European Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Keohane, Robert O., 1969. "Lilliputians' Dilemmas: Small States in Internatinal Politics," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(02), pages 291-310, March.
- Willem H. Buiter, 2000. "Is Iceland an Optimal Currency Area?," Economics wp10, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Hilmar Þór Hilmarsson, 2013. "Small states and big banks – the case of Iceland," Baltic Journal of Economics, Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies, vol. 13(1), pages 31-48, July.
- Kahler, Miles, 1992. "Multilateralism with small and large numbers," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(03), pages 681-708, June.
- Hoadley, J. Stephen, 1980. "Small states as aid donors," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(01), pages 121-137, December.
- Hilmar Þór Hilmarsson, 2011. "How can the Baltic States as Non-DAC donors best contribute to international development cooperation?," Baltic Journal of Economics, Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies, vol. 11(2), pages 27-40, December.
- Hilmar Tór HILMARSSON, 2014. "Managing Financial Crisis: The Case of Iceland and Latvia," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(2), pages 200-214, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:rom:rmcimn:v:18:y:2017:i:3:p:274-286 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic integration; small states; Iceland; global crisis; economic policy.;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- H12 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Crisis Management
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:rmcimn:v:17:y:2016:i:4:p:373-391. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marian Nastase). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.