Managing Financial Crisis: The Case of Iceland and Latvia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anders Aslund & Valdis Dombrovskis, 2011. "How Latvia Came through the Financial Crisis," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 6024.
- Hilmar Þór Hilmarsson, 2013. "Small states and big banks – the case of Iceland," Baltic Journal of Economics, Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies, vol. 13(1), pages 31-48, July.
- Trung Quang DINH & Hilmar Þor HILMARSSON, 2012. "Private Sector Export to Emerging Market Economies During Times of Crisis: How Can Export Credit Agencies Help?," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(1), pages 167-180, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hilmar Tór HILMARSSON, 2016. "Iceland, economic integration and the European Union," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(4), pages 373-391, October.
- Hilmar Tór HILMARSSON, 2014. "Managing the Crisis in Iceland and the Dishonesty of the International Community?," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(5), pages 601-612, December.
More about this item
KeywordsSmall states; Latvia and Iceland; global crisis; economic policy; privatization.;
- H12 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Crisis Management
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
- L33 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Comparison of Public and Private Enterprise and Nonprofit Institutions; Privatization; Contracting Out
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:rmcimn:v:15:y:2014:i:2:p:200-214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marian Nastase). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.