Managing Reform: How Can the Baltic States as Aid Donors Best Share their Transition Experience with Less Advanced Economies and what Lessons Can they Learn from the International Development Programs of the Nordic Countries?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William Easterly & Ross Levine & David Roodman, 2004. "Aid, Policies, and Growth: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(3), pages 774-780, June.
- Indermit S. Gill & Todd Pugatch, 2005. "At the Frontlines of Development : Reflections from the World Bank," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7357.
More about this item
KeywordsSmall states; bilateral and multilateral development cooperation; budget support; policy dialogue; international financial institutions (IFIs).;
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- O20 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - General
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:rmcimn:v:12:y:2011:i:4:p:683-696. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marian Nastase). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .