Can Export Credit Agencies Facilitate Cross Border Trade to Emerging Markets and Help Increase Investments and Innovations in Their Food Processing Industries?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marios Nerouppos & David Saunders & Costas Xiouros & Stavros A. Zenios, 2006. "Risk Management in Emerging Markets: Practical Methodologies and Empirical Tests," Multinational Finance Journal, Multinational Finance Journal, vol. 10(3-4), pages 179-221, September.
- Yescombe, E. R. & Yescombe, E. R., 2002. "Principles of Project Finance," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780127708515, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anatoliy G. Goncharuk, 2015. "Food Business and Food Security Challenges in Research," Journal of Applied Management and Investments, Department of Business Administration and Corporate Security, International Humanitarian University, vol. 4(4), pages 223-230, November.
- Hilmar Tor Hilmarsson, 2013. "How Can International Financial Institutions Support Cross Border Energy Projects in Emerging Market Economies?," Journal of Applied Management and Investments, Department of Business Administration and Corporate Security, International Humanitarian University, vol. 2(4), pages 253-262.
- Anatoliy G. Goncharuk, 2015. "Application of the Investment Theory in Research and Practice," Journal of Applied Management and Investments, Department of Business Administration and Corporate Security, International Humanitarian University, vol. 4(2), pages 119-126.
More about this item
Keywordscross border trade; emerging markets; financial crisis; export credit agencies (ECAs); commercial and non-commercial risks; risk mitigation instruments;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ods:journl:v:2:y:2013:i:3:p:176-186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anatoliy G. Goncharuk). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dmonaua.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.