Private Sector Participation in Light Rail-Light Metro Transit Initiatives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edwards, Marion & Mackett, Roger L, 1996. "Developing new urban public transport systems : An irrational decision-making process," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 225-239, October.
- Kain, John F, 1992. "The Use of Straw Men in the Economic Evaluation of Rail Transport Projects," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 487-493, May.
- Kerf, M. & Gray, R.D. & Irwin, T. & Levesque, C. & Taylor, R.R. & Klein, M., 1998. "Concessions for Infrastructure. A Guide to their Design and Award," Papers 399, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Timothy Irwin, 2003. "Public Money for Private Infrastructure : Deciding When to Offer Guarantees, Output-based Subsidies, and Other Fiscal Support," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15117, June.
- James Leigland, 2006. "Is the Public Sector Comparator Right for Developing Countries? Appraising Public-Private Projects in Infrastructure," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10743, The World Bank.
- Smith, Adam, 2008. "An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations: A Selected Edition," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199535927 edited by Sutherland, Kathryn.
- Yescombe, E. R. & Yescombe, E. R., 2002. "Principles of Project Finance," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780127708515.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:transa:v:105:y:2017:i:c:p:106-122 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chou, Jui-Sheng & Ping Tserng, H. & Lin, Chieh & Yeh, Chun-Pin, 2012. "Critical factors and risk allocation for PPP policy: Comparison between HSR and general infrastructure projects," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 36-48.
- Kevin Dwarka & Eran Feitelson, 2013. "The political economy of urban infrastructure," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Mega-Projects, chapter 8, pages 158-181 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Bray, David & Sayeg, Philip, 2013. "Private sector involvement in urban rail: Experience and lessons from South East Asia," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 191-201.
- Iain Menzies & Cledan Mandri-Perrott, 2010. "Private Sector Participation in Urban Rail : Getting the Structure Right," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10499, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsFinance and Financial Sector Development - Banks & Banking Reform Finance and Financial Sector Development - Debt Markets Transport Economics Policy and Planning Finance and Financial Sector Development - Non Bank Financial Institutions Transport;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:2416. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .