Private Sector Participation in Light Rail-Light Metro Transit Initiatives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edwards, Marion & Mackett, Roger L, 1996. "Developing new urban public transport systems : An irrational decision-making process," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 225-239, October.
- James Leigland, 2006. "Is the Public Sector Comparator Right for Developing Countries? Appraising Public-Private Projects in Infrastructure," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10743, The World Bank.
- Kain, John F, 1992. "The Use of Straw Men in the Economic Evaluation of Rail Transport Projects," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 487-493, May.
- Smith, Adam, 2008. "An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations: A Selected Edition," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199535927 edited by Sutherland, Kathryn.
- Yescombe, E. R. & Yescombe, E. R., 2002. "Principles of Project Finance," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780127708515.
- Kerf, M. & Gray, R.D. & Irwin, T. & Levesque, C. & Taylor, R.R. & Klein, M., 1998. "Concessions for Infrastructure. A Guide to their Design and Award," Papers 399, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Timothy Irwin, 2003. "Public Money for Private Infrastructure : Deciding When to Offer Guarantees, Output-based Subsidies, and Other Fiscal Support," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15117, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bray, David & Sayeg, Philip, 2013. "Private sector involvement in urban rail: Experience and lessons from South East Asia," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 191-201.
- Iain Menzies & Cledan Mandri-Perrott, 2010. "Private Sector Participation in Urban Rail : Getting the Structure Right," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10499, The World Bank.
- repec:eee:transa:v:105:y:2017:i:c:p:106-122 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chou, Jui-Sheng & Ping Tserng, H. & Lin, Chieh & Yeh, Chun-Pin, 2012. "Critical factors and risk allocation for PPP policy: Comparison between HSR and general infrastructure projects," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 36-48.
- Kevin Dwarka & Eran Feitelson, 2013. "The political economy of urban infrastructure," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Mega-Projects, chapter 8, pages 158-181 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsFinance and Financial Sector Development - Banks & Banking Reform Finance and Financial Sector Development - Debt Markets Transport Economics Policy and Planning Finance and Financial Sector Development - Non Bank Financial Institutions Transport;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:2416. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.