Viewpoint: Agglomeration research in the age of disaggregation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kristy Buzard & Gerald Carlino, 2013.
"The geography of research and development activity in the US,"
Chapters,in: Handbook of Industry Studies and Economic Geography, chapter 16, pages 389-410
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kristy Buzard & Gerald A. Carlino, 2008. "The geography of research and development activity in the U.S," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Q3, pages 1-11.
- Kristy Buzard & Gerald A. Carlino, 2009. "The geography of research and development activity in the U.S," Working Papers 09-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Abdullah M. Khan, 2014. "Impact of Employment Agglomeration on Patented Innovation in U.S. Manufacturing Industries from 1986 to 2008," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 4(10), pages 25-42, October.
- Forslid, Rikard & Okubo, Toshihiro, 2017.
"Early agglomeration or late agglomeration?: Two phases of development with spatial sorting,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
11977, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rikard FORSLID & OKUBO Toshihiro, 2017. "Early Agglomeration or Late Agglomeration? Two phases of development with spatial sorting," Discussion papers 17001, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Johan Larsson, 2014. "The neighborhood or the region? Reassessing the density–wage relationship using geocoded data," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 52(2), pages 367-384, March.
- Kuechle, Graciela, 2014. "Regional concentration of entrepreneurial activities," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 59-73.
- Larsson, Johan P., 2013. "The Neighborhood or the Region? Untangling the density-productivity relationship using geocoded data," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 318, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Matthias Wrede, 2013.
"Heterogeneous skills and homogeneous land: segmentation and agglomeration,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 13(5), pages 767-798, September.
- Matthias Wrede, 2009. "Heterogeneous Skills and Homogeneous Land: Segmentation and Agglomeration," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200922, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Wrede, Matthias, 2012. "Heterogeneous skills and homogeneous land: Segmentation and agglomeration," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 04/2012, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Martin Andersson & Johan Klaesson & Johan P Larsson, 2014. "The sources of the urban wage premium by worker skills: Spatial sorting or agglomeration economies?," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93(4), pages 727-747, November.
- Gvozdeva, Margarita & Kazakova, Maria, 2017. "Review of Theory and Practice of Analysis of Interregional Inequality," Working Papers 041702, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Matthias Wrede, 2015. "Akzeptanz der Förderung gleichwertiger Lebensverhältnisse und Arbeitsbedingungen," Review of Regional Research: Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft, Springer;Gesellschaft für Regionalforschung (GfR), vol. 35(1), pages 103-119, February.
- Leonid Limonov, 2013. "St. Petersburg Metropolitan Region: Problems of Planning Coordination and Spatial Development," ERSA conference papers ersa13p70, European Regional Science Association.
- David C. Maré & Andrew Coleman, 2011. "Patterns of business location in Auckland," Working Papers 11_08, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Leonid Limonov, 2014. "Suburban Development of St Petersburg: comparison of 2 subjects of Federation long-term visions," ERSA conference papers ersa14p216, European Regional Science Association.
- Marcelo Resende, 2015. "Industrial coagglomeration: some state-level evidence for Brazil [Industrial coagglomeration: some state-level evidence for Brazil]," Nova Economia, Economics Department, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (Brazil), vol. 25(1), pages 181-194, January-A.
More about this item
- R0 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:42:y:2009:i:1:p:1-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.