Critical factors and risk allocation for PPP policy: Comparison between HSR and general infrastructure projects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cheng, Yung-Hsiang, 2010. "High-speed rail in Taiwan: New experience and issues for future development," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 51-63, March.
- Zhao, Zhen-Yu & Zuo, Jian & Zillante, George & Wang, Xin-Wei, 2010. "Critical success factors for BOT electric power projects in China: Thermal power versus wind power," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 1283-1291.
- Moshe Givoni, 2006. "Development and Impact of the Modern High‐speed Train: A Review," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(5), pages 593-611, January.
- Bing Li & A. Akintoye & P. J. Edwards & C. Hardcastle, 2005. "Critical success factors for PPP/PFI projects in the UK construction industry," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(5), pages 459-471.
- Chou, Jui-Sheng & Kim, Changwan & Kuo, Yao-Chen & Ou, Nai-Chi, 2011. "Deploying effective service strategy in the operations stage of high-speed rail," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 507-519, July.
- S. Ping Ho & Liang Liu, 2002. "An option pricing-based model for evaluating the financial viability of privatized infrastructure projects," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 143-156.
- Campos, Javier & de Rus, Ginés, 2009. "Some stylized facts about high-speed rail: A review of HSR experiences around the world," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 19-28, January.
- Park, Yonghwa & Ha, Hun-Koo, 2006. "Analysis of the impact of high-speed railroad service on air transport demand," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 95-104, March.
- Timothy C. Irwin, 2007. "Government Guarantees : Allocating and Valuing Risk in Privately Financed Infrastructure Projects," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6638.
- Cledan Mandri-Perrott & Iain Menzies, 2010. "Private Sector Participation in Light Rail-Light Metro Transit Initiatives," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2416.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:touman:v:47:y:2015:i:c:p:47-57 is not listed on IDEAS
- Senen MACHMUD & Iwan SIDHARTA, 2016. "Role of public private partnership in West Java, Indonesia," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 11(1), pages 67-87, March.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic–private partnerships; High speed rail; Critical success factor; Risk allocation; Confirmatory factor analysis; Importance-performance analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:22:y:2012:i:c:p:36-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .