Critical factors and risk allocation for PPP policy: Comparison between HSR and general infrastructure projects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cheng, Yung-Hsiang, 2010. "High-speed rail in Taiwan: New experience and issues for future development," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 51-63, March.
- Zhao, Zhen-Yu & Zuo, Jian & Zillante, George & Wang, Xin-Wei, 2010. "Critical success factors for BOT electric power projects in China: Thermal power versus wind power," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 1283-1291.
- Bing Li & A. Akintoye & P. J. Edwards & C. Hardcastle, 2005. "Critical success factors for PPP/PFI projects in the UK construction industry," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(5), pages 459-471.
- Chou, Jui-Sheng & Kim, Changwan & Kuo, Yao-Chen & Ou, Nai-Chi, 2011. "Deploying effective service strategy in the operations stage of high-speed rail," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 507-519, July.
- S. Ping Ho & Liang Liu, 2002. "An option pricing-based model for evaluating the financial viability of privatized infrastructure projects," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 143-156.
- Timothy C. Irwin, 2007. "Government Guarantees : Allocating and Valuing Risk in Privately Financed Infrastructure Projects," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6638, April.
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:18:y:2010:i:1:p:166-174 is not listed on IDEAS
- Moshe Givoni, 2006. "Development and Impact of the Modern High‐speed Train: A Review," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(5), pages 593-611, January.
- Campos, Javier & de Rus, Ginés, 2009. "Some stylized facts about high-speed rail: A review of HSR experiences around the world," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 19-28, January.
- Park, Yonghwa & Ha, Hun-Koo, 2006. "Analysis of the impact of high-speed railroad service on air transport demand," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 95-104, March.
- Cledan Mandri-Perrott & Iain Menzies, 2010. "Private Sector Participation in Light Rail-Light Metro Transit Initiatives," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2416, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:touman:v:47:y:2015:i:c:p:47-57 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:165:y:2018:i:pa:p:1089-1101 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:5:p:1430-:d:212059 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:afexxx:v:14:y:2019:i:01:n:s2010495219500052 is not listed on IDEAS
- Senen MACHMUD & Iwan SIDHARTA, 2016. "Role of public private partnership in West Java, Indonesia," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 11(1), pages 67-87, March.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:4:p:1178-:d:141015 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPublic–private partnerships; High speed rail; Critical success factor; Risk allocation; Confirmatory factor analysis; Importance-performance analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:22:y:2012:i:c:p:36-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.