Influence of High-Speed Railway System on Inter-city Travel Behavior in Vietnam
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Nolan & P. Ritchie & J. Rowcroft, 2001. "Open skies and open gates," Transportation, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 119-135, May.
- Marie Delaplace & Frédéric Dobruszkes, 2015. "From low-cost airlines to low-cost high-speed rail? The French case," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/186381, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Delaplace, Marie & Dobruszkes, Frédéric, 2015. "From low-cost airlines to low-cost high-speed rail? The French case," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 73-85.
- Burghouwt, Guillaume & Hakfoort, Jacco & Ritsema van Eck, Jan, 2003. "The spatial configuration of airline networks in Europe," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(5), pages 309-323.
- Levinson, David M., 2012. "Accessibility impacts of high-speed rail," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 288-291.
- Cheng, Yung-Hsiang, 2010. "High-speed rail in Taiwan: New experience and issues for future development," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 51-63, March.
- Moshe Givoni, 2006. "Development and Impact of the Modern High‐speed Train: A Review," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(5), pages 593-611, January.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DCM-2019-01-07 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-SEA-2019-01-07 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2019-01-07 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-TRE-2019-01-07 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2019-01-07 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
- NEP-URE-2019-01-07 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1812.04184. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.