Accessibility Impacts of High Speed Rail
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhirong (Jerry) Zhao & Michael Iacono & David Levinson, 2009. "Value Capture for Transportation Finance," Working Papers 000064, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Voith Richard, 1993.
"Changing Capitalization of CBD-Oriented Transportation Systems: Evidence from Philadelphia, 1970-1988,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 361-376, May.
- Richard Voith, 1991. "Changing capitalization of CBD-oriented transportation systems: evidence from Philadelphia, 1970-1988," Working Papers 91-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bradley, Curtis & Mwakalonge, Judith, 2012. "Factors to be Considered in Planning High Speed Rails: Time, Population, Economic Markets, and Track Mileage," 53rd Annual Transportation Research Forum, Tampa, Florida, March 15-17, 2012 207100, Transportation Research Forum.
More about this item
Keywordshigh-speed rail; public transportation; economic development; land use; hub-and-spoke;
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2010-06-04 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2010-06-04 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nex:wpaper:economicdevelopmentimpactsofhsr. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Levinson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nexmnus.html .