Report NEP-GEO-2010-06-04This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christ, Julian P., 2009. "The geography and co-location of European technology-specific co-inventorship networks," Violette Reihe Arbeitspapiere 31/2010, Promotionsschwerpunkt "Globalisierung und Beschaeftigung".
- Valeria Costantini & Massimiliano Mazzanti & Anna Montini, 2010. "Environmental Performance and Regional Innovation Spillovers," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0118, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- David Levinson, 2010. "Accessibility Impacts of High Speed Rail," Working Papers 000072, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- M. Govinda Rao & Bird, Richard M., 2010. "Urban governance and finance in India," Working Papers 10/68, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Jean-Pascal Bassino & Kyoji Fukao & Ralph Paprzycki & Tokihiko Settsu & Tangjun Yuan, 2010. "Regional Inequality and Industrial Structures in Pre-War Japan: An Analysis Based on New Prefectural GDP Estimates," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd10-138, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Roberto Ezcurra, 2010. "Is fiscal decentralization harmful for economic growth? Evidence from the OECD countries," Working Papers 2010-09, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.