An Evaluation of the Accessibility Benefits of Commuter Rail in Eastern Massachusetts using Spatial Hedonic Price Functions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- El-Geneidy, Ahmed & van Lierop, Dea & Wasfi, Rania, 2016. "Do people value bicycle sharing? A multilevel longitudinal analysis capturing the impact of bicycle sharing on residential sales in Montreal, Canada," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 174-181.
- Karen Mayor & Seán Lyons & David Duffy & Richard S. J. Tol, 2012.
"A Hedonic Analysis of the Value of Rail Transport in the Greater Dublin Area,"
Journal of Transport Economics and Policy,
University of Bath, vol. 46(2), pages 239-261, May.
- Mayor, Karen & Lyons, Seán & Duffy, David & Tol, Richard S. J., 2008. "A Hedonic Analysis of the Value of Rail Transport in the Greater Dublin Area," Papers WP264, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Mitra, Suman K. & Saphores, Jean-Daniel M., 2016. "The value of transportation accessibility in a least developed country city – The case of Rajshahi City, Bangladesh," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 184-200.
- David Andersson & Oliver Shyr & Angel Lee, 2012. "The successes and failures of a key transportation link: accessibility effects of Taiwan’s high-speed rail," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 48(1), pages 203-223, February.
- Chen, Zhenhua & Xue, Junbo & Rose, Adam Z. & Haynes, Kingsley E., 2016. "The impact of high-speed rail investment on economic and environmental change in China: A dynamic CGE analysis," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 232-245.
- Mathur, Shishir & Ferrell, Christopher, 2013. "Measuring the impact of sub-urban transit-oriented developments on single-family home values," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 42-55.
- Ooi, Joseph T.L. & Le, Thao T.T., 2013. "The spillover effects of infill developments on local housing prices," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 850-861.
- Macfarlane, Gregory S. & Garrow, Laurie A. & Moreno-Cruz, Juan, 2015. "Do Atlanta residents value MARTA? Selecting an autoregressive model to recover willingness to pay," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 214-230.
- Xu, Tao & Zhang, Ming & Aditjandra, Paulus T., 2016. "The impact of urban rail transit on commercial property value: New evidence from Wuhan, China," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 223-235.
- Stephen Gibbons & Stephen Machin, 2008. "Valuing school quality, better transport, and lower crime: evidence from house prices," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(1), pages 99-119, spring.
- Rodríguez, Daniel A. & Mojica, Carlos H., 2009. "Capitalization of BRT network expansions effects into prices of non-expansion areas," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 560-571, June.
- Or Levkovich & Jan Rouwendal & Ramona Marwijk, 2016. "The effects of highway development on housing prices," Transportation, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 379-405, March.
- Kuethe, Todd H. & Foster, Kenneth A. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M., 2008. "A Spatial Hedonic Model with Time-Varying Parameters: A New Method Using Flexible Least Squares," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6306, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Sebastian Brandt & Wolfgang Maennig, 2012. "The impact of rail access on condominium prices in Hamburg," Transportation, Springer, vol. 39(5), pages 997-1017, September.
More about this item
Keywordsaccessibility; commuter rail; externalities; hedonic model; spatial econometrics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:33:y:2006:i:1:p:21-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .