The Development Effects of High-Speed Rail Stations and Implications for California
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sands, Brian D., 1992. "InterCity Express: A Technical and Commercial Assessment," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt3m25p35g, University of California Transportation Center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hongsheng Chen & Dongqi Sun & Zhenjun Zhu & Jun Zeng, 2016. "The Impact of High-Speed Rail on Residents’ Travel Behavior and Household Mobility: A Case Study of the Beijing-Shanghai Line, China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(11), pages 1-14, November.
- Cecilia Ribalaygua & Francisco Garcia, 2011. "Hsr Stations In Europe: New Oportunities For Urban Regeneration," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1401, European Regional Science Association.
- Marie Delaplace & FRANCESCA PAGLIARA & Julie Perrin, 2013. "Does High Speed Rail services influence tourists' choice? Some concerns from Paris and Roma and other linked cities," ERSA conference papers ersa13p13, European Regional Science Association.
- Inmaculada Mohino & Anastasia Loukaitou-Sideris & JosÃ© MarÃa Urena, 2014. "Impacts of High-Speed Rail on Metropolitan Integration: An Examination of London, Madrid and Paris," International Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3-4), pages 306-334, November.
- Marie Delaplace & Sylvie Bazin & christophe Beckerich & Corinne Blanquart, 2011. "High speed Rail service and local economic development, a review," ERSA conference papers ersa10p167, European Regional Science Association.
- Sylvie Bazin & Christophe Beckerich & Marie Delaplace, 2013.
"TGV services and small and medium sized cities : an illustration by the case of tourism in Arras, Auray, Charleville-Mézières and Saverne
[Desserte TGV et villes petites et moyennes. Une illustrati," Post-Print hal-01184947, HAL.
- Jasper Willigers & Han Floor & Bert Van Wee, 2005. "High-speed railÂ’s impact on the location of office employment within the Dutch Randstad area," ERSA conference papers ersa05p308, European Regional Science Association.
- Dominique Bouf & Christian Desmaris, 2015. "Spatial equity and high speed trains: the example of France," Working Papers halshs-01137902, HAL.
- Dominique Bouf & Christian Desmaris, 2015.
"High speed trains and spatial equity in France
[Trains à grande vitesse et équité spatiale en France]," Working Papers halshs-01194897, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial and Behavioral Sciences;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:uctcwp:qt13t478sf. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/itucbus.html .