The full cost of high-speed rail: an engineering approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- David Levinson & Jean-Michel Mathieu & Adib Kanafani & David Gillen, 1997. "The Full Cost of High-Speed Rail: An Engineering Approach," Working Papers 199705, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Levinson, David M., 2012. "Accessibility impacts of high-speed rail," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 288-291.
- Nicole Adler & Chris Nash & Eric Pels, 2008. "High-Speed Rail & Air Transport Competition," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-103/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Delucchi, Mark A. & McCubbin, Donald R., 2010. "External Costs of Transport in the U.S," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt13n8v8gq, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- repec:eee:transa:v:119:y:2019:i:c:p:96-107 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:transa:v:100:y:2017:i:c:p:348-365 is not listed on IDEAS
- De Rus Ginés, 2011.
"The BCA of HSR: Should the Government Invest in High Speed Rail Infrastructure?,"
Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis,
De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-28, January.
- De Rus, Ginés, 2011. "The BCA of HSR: Should the Government Invest in High Speed Rail Infrastructure?," Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(01), pages 1-28, January.
- De Rus, Ginés, 2011. "The BCA of HSR Should the government invest in high speed rail infrastructure?," Working Papers 2011-12, FEDEA.
- Chester, Mikhail V. & Ryerson, Megan S., 2014. "Grand challenges for high-speed rail environmental assessment in the United States," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 15-26.
- Mark Delucchi & Don McCubbin, 2011. "External Costs of Transport in the United States," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Transport Economics, chapter 15 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Chen, Zhenhua & Xue, Junbo & Rose, Adam Z. & Haynes, Kingsley E., 2016. "The impact of high-speed rail investment on economic and environmental change in China: A dynamic CGE analysis," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 232-245.
- repec:eee:transa:v:114:y:2018:i:pa:p:237-255 is not listed on IDEAS
- Isabelle Laplace & Nathalie Lenoir & Isabel Rebello & Francisco Pita & Antonio Valadares, 2005. "Intermodality and passenger transport," Post-Print hal-01021742, HAL.
- repec:eee:transb:v:107:y:2018:i:c:p:167-191 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mariko Utsunomiya & Kenichi Hodota, 2011. "Financial lessons from Asian experience in constructing and operating high speed train networks," Transportation, Springer, vol. 38(5), pages 753-764, September.
- Campos, Javier & de Rus, Ginés, 2009. "Some stylized facts about high-speed rail: A review of HSR experiences around the world," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 19-28, January.
- Michael B. Charles & Neal Ryan & Robbert A. Kivits, 2012. "Moving towards sustainable intercity transport: a case study of high-speed rail in Australia," International Journal of Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 15(1/2), pages 125-147.
- Noor, Bashar Abdal & Sirong, Yi & Alam Kazmi, Syed Hasnain & Abid, Malik Muneeb, 2016. "Modeling for Operating Expenses and Time Consumption of High-Speed Railway (HSR)," MPRA Paper 73207, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:transa:v:100:y:2017:i:c:p:105-120 is not listed on IDEAS
- Concepción Román, 2008. "Competencia intermodal en el corredor Madrid-Zaragoza-Barcelona ante la introducción del tren de alta velocidad," Economic Reports 11-08, FEDEA.
- Jiang, Changmin & Zhang, Anming, 2014. "Effects of high-speed rail and airline cooperation under hub airport capacity constraint," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 33-49.
- Campos, Javier & de Rus, Gines & Barron, Ignacio, 2007. "A review of HSR experiences around the world," MPRA Paper 12397, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adler, Nicole & Pels, Eric & Nash, Chris, 2010. "High-speed rail and air transport competition: Game engineering as tool for cost-benefit analysis," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 44(7), pages 812-833, August.
- Campos, Javier & de Rus, Gines & Barron, Iñaki, 2007. "The cost of building and operating a new high speed rail line," MPRA Paper 12396, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
- R42 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government and Private Investment Analysis; Road Maintenance; Transportation Planning
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:31:y:1997:i:2:p:189-215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.