Report NEP-TRE-2019-01-07This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gustav Fredriksson & Alexander Roth & Simone Tagliapietra & Reinhilde Veugelers, 2018. "Is the European automotive industry ready for the global electric vehicle revolution?," Policy Contributions 28892, Bruegel.
- Asplund, Disa, 2018. "Discounting transport infrastructure investments," Working papers in Transport Economics 2018:23, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Tho V. Le & Junyi Zhang & Makoto Chikaraishi & Akimasa Fujiwara, 2018. "Influence of High-Speed Railway System on Inter-city Travel Behavior in Vietnam," Papers 1812.04184, arXiv.org.
- Carl Gaigné & Vincent Hovelaque & Youcef Méchouar, 2018. "Carbon tax and sustainable facility location: The role of production technology," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 2018-12, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Zou, Wei & Chen, Liangheng & Xiong, Junke, 2018. "High-Speed Railway, Market Access, and Economic Growth," ADBI Working Papers 852, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Shenhao Wang & Qingyi Wang & Jinhua Zhao, 2019. "Multitask Learning Deep Neural Networks to Combine Revealed and Stated Preference Data," Papers 1901.00227, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2019.
- Shenhao Wang & Qingyi Wang & Jinhua Zhao, 2018. "Deep Neural Networks for Choice Analysis: Extracting Complete Economic Information for Interpretation," Papers 1812.04528, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2019.
- Dominik Boddin & Frank Stähler, 2018. "The Organization of International Trade," CESifo Working Paper Series 7378, CESifo Group Munich.
- Julien Milanesi, 2018. "L'imaginaire des grandes infrastructures de transport," Working Papers hal-01939312, HAL.
- Bergantino, Angela Stefania & Capozza, Claudia & Intini, Mario, 2018. "Empirical investigation of retail gasoline prices," Working Papers 18_5, SIET Società Italiana di Economia dei Trasporti e della Logistica.
- Wang, Wei & Liu, Xiujuan & Ding, Lili & Li, Chen & Zhang, Wensi, 2018. "The optimal port privatization levels under inter-port competition: Considering both horizontal and vertical differentiation," Economics Discussion Papers 2018-84, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).