Deploying effective service strategy in the operations stage of high-speed rail
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martín, Juan Carlos & Román, Concepción & García-Palomares, Juan Carlos & Gutiérrez, Javier, 2014. "Spatial analysis of the competitiveness of the high-speed train and air transport: The role of access to terminals in the Madrid–Barcelona corridor," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 392-408.
- repec:eee:touman:v:47:y:2015:i:c:p:47-57 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ismail, Noor Azina & Jenatabadi, Hashem Salarzadeh, 2014. "The influence of firm age on the relationships of airline performance, economic situation and internal operation," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 212-224.
- Ratanavaraha, Vatanavongs & Jomnonkwao, Sajjakaj & Khampirat, Buratin & Watthanaklang, Duangdao & Iamtrakul, Pawinee, 2016. "The complex relationship between school policy, service quality, satisfaction, and loyalty for educational tour bus services: A multilevel modeling approach," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 116-126.
- Feng, Xuesong, 2011. "Optimization of target speeds of high-speed railway trains for traction energy saving and transport efficiency improvement," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 7658-7665.
- Hernandez, Sara & Monzon, Andres & de Oña, Rocío, 2016. "Urban transport interchanges: A methodology for evaluating perceived quality," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 31-43.
- Chou, Jui-Sheng & Yeh, Chun-Pin, 2013. "Influential constructs, mediating effects, and moderating effects on operations performance of high speed rail from passenger perspective," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 207-219.
- Vlachos, Ilias & Lin, Zhibin, 2014. "Drivers of airline loyalty: Evidence from the business travelers in China," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 1-17.
- Wei, Dali & Liu, Hongchao & Qin, Yong, 2015. "Modeling cascade dynamics of railway networks under inclement weather," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 95-122.
- Chou, Jui-Sheng & Ping Tserng, H. & Lin, Chieh & Yeh, Chun-Pin, 2012. "Critical factors and risk allocation for PPP policy: Comparison between HSR and general infrastructure projects," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 36-48.
More about this item
KeywordsTransportation service management Performance measurement Facilities management Service quality Passenger satisfaction index Structural equation analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:47:y:2011:i:4:p:507-519. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.