Deploying effective service strategy in the operations stage of high-speed rail
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martín, Juan Carlos & Román, Concepción & García-Palomares, Juan Carlos & Gutiérrez, Javier, 2014. "Spatial analysis of the competitiveness of the high-speed train and air transport: The role of access to terminals in the Madrid–Barcelona corridor," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 392-408.
- repec:eee:touman:v:47:y:2015:i:c:p:47-57 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ismail, Noor Azina & Jenatabadi, Hashem Salarzadeh, 2014. "The influence of firm age on the relationships of airline performance, economic situation and internal operation," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 212-224.
- Ratanavaraha, Vatanavongs & Jomnonkwao, Sajjakaj & Khampirat, Buratin & Watthanaklang, Duangdao & Iamtrakul, Pawinee, 2016. "The complex relationship between school policy, service quality, satisfaction, and loyalty for educational tour bus services: A multilevel modeling approach," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 116-126.
- Feng, Xuesong, 2011. "Optimization of target speeds of high-speed railway trains for traction energy saving and transport efficiency improvement," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 7658-7665.
- Hernandez, Sara & Monzon, Andres & de Oña, Rocío, 2016. "Urban transport interchanges: A methodology for evaluating perceived quality," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 31-43.
- Chou, Jui-Sheng & Yeh, Chun-Pin, 2013. "Influential constructs, mediating effects, and moderating effects on operations performance of high speed rail from passenger perspective," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 207-219.
- Vlachos, Ilias & Lin, Zhibin, 2014. "Drivers of airline loyalty: Evidence from the business travelers in China," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 1-17.
- Wei, Dali & Liu, Hongchao & Qin, Yong, 2015. "Modeling cascade dynamics of railway networks under inclement weather," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 95-122.
- Chou, Jui-Sheng & Ping Tserng, H. & Lin, Chieh & Yeh, Chun-Pin, 2012. "Critical factors and risk allocation for PPP policy: Comparison between HSR and general infrastructure projects," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 36-48.
More about this item
KeywordsTransportation service management Performance measurement Facilities management Service quality Passenger satisfaction index Structural equation analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:47:y:2011:i:4:p:507-519. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .