Critical success factors for PPP/PFI projects in the UK construction industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:4:y:1966:i::p:71-111 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Afeez Olalekan Sanni & Maizon Hashim, 2016. "A review of public private partnership procurement practice in Malaysia," International Journal of Technological Learning, Innovation and Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(1), pages 20-36.
- Ernest Ameyaw Effah & Albert Chan & De-Graft Owusu-Manu, 2015. "Domestic Private Sector Participation in Small-Town Water Supply Services in Ghana: Reflections on Experience and Policy Implications," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 175-192, June.
- repec:spr:gjofsm:v:18:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s40171-017-0164-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Miranda Sarmento, J. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2014.
"Public-Private Partnerships : Risk Allocation and Value for Money,"
2014-017, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Miranda Sarmento, J. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2014. "Public-Private Partnerships : Risk Allocation and Value for Money," Discussion Paper 2014-022, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jinbo Song & Honglian Zhang & Wanli Dong, 2016. "A review of emerging trends in global PPP research: analysis and visualization," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 107(3), pages 1111-1147, June.
- repec:spr:endesu:v:19:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s10668-016-9843-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carvalho, João & Cruz, Nuno & Cunha Marques, Rui, 2010. "Local governments opting for PPPs in the schools sector," MPRA Paper 22558, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:11:p:1940-:d:116369 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shiying Shi & Heap-Yih Chong & Lihong Liu & Xiaosu Ye, 2016. "Examining the Interrelationship among Critical Success Factors of Public Private Partnership Infrastructure Projects," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(12), pages 1-20, December.
- Rostek, Katarzyna, 2012. "The reference model of competitiveness factors for SME medical sector," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 2039-2048.
- Chou, Jui-Sheng & Ping Tserng, H. & Lin, Chieh & Yeh, Chun-Pin, 2012. "Critical factors and risk allocation for PPP policy: Comparison between HSR and general infrastructure projects," Transport Policy, Elsevier, pages 36-48.
- Senen MACHMUD & Iwan SIDHARTA, 2016. "Role of public private partnership in West Java, Indonesia," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 11(1), pages 67-87, March.
- Shakir Hafeez & Shahid Hussain & Yasir Javed & Bilal Bin Saeed, 2016. "Influence of Benefits Realization Management on Business Strategies and Project Success in Pakistan’s Construction Projects," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 6(3), pages 481-493.
More about this item
KeywordsCritical success factors (CSF); factor analysis; procurement systems; PFI; PPP; project management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:conmgt:v:23:y:2005:i:5:p:459-471. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RCME20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.