Critical success factors for PPP/PFI projects in the UK construction industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Afeez Olalekan Sanni & Maizon Hashim, 2016. "A review of public private partnership procurement practice in Malaysia," International Journal of Technological Learning, Innovation and Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(1), pages 20-36.
- Ernest Ameyaw Effah & Albert Chan & De-Graft Owusu-Manu, 2015. "Domestic Private Sector Participation in Small-Town Water Supply Services in Ghana: Reflections on Experience and Policy Implications," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 175-192, June.
- repec:spr:gjofsm:v:18:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s40171-017-0164-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Miranda Sarmento, J. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2014.
"Public-Private Partnerships : Risk Allocation and Value for Money,"
2014-017, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Miranda Sarmento, J. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2014. "Public-Private Partnerships : Risk Allocation and Value for Money," Discussion Paper 2014-022, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jinbo Song & Honglian Zhang & Wanli Dong, 2016. "A review of emerging trends in global PPP research: analysis and visualization," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 107(3), pages 1111-1147, June.
- repec:spr:endesu:v:19:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s10668-016-9843-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carvalho, João & Cruz, Nuno & Cunha Marques, Rui, 2010. "Local governments opting for PPPs in the schools sector," MPRA Paper 22558, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shiying Shi & Heap-Yih Chong & Lihong Liu & Xiaosu Ye, 2016. "Examining the Interrelationship among Critical Success Factors of Public Private Partnership Infrastructure Projects," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(12), pages 1-20, December.
- Shakir Hafeez & Shahid Hussain & Yasir Javed & Bilal Bin Saeed, 2016. "Influence of Benefits Realization Management on Business Strategies and Project Success in Pakistan’s Construction Projects," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 6(3), pages 481-493.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:11:p:1940-:d:116369 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rostek, Katarzyna, 2012. "The reference model of competitiveness factors for SME medical sector," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 2039-2048.
- Chou, Jui-Sheng & Ping Tserng, H. & Lin, Chieh & Yeh, Chun-Pin, 2012. "Critical factors and risk allocation for PPP policy: Comparison between HSR and general infrastructure projects," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 36-48.
- Senen MACHMUD & Iwan SIDHARTA, 2016. "Role of public private partnership in West Java, Indonesia," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 11(1), pages 67-87, March.
More about this item
KeywordsCritical success factors (CSF); factor analysis; procurement systems; PFI; PPP; project management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:conmgt:v:23:y:2005:i:5:p:459-471. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RCME20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .