Principles of Project Finance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Suk Hyun & Donghyun Park & Shu Tian, 2018. "Determinants of Publicâ€“Private Partnerships in Infrastructure in Asia: Implications for Capital Market Development," Working Papers id:12887, eSocialSciences.
- Bonetti, Veronica & Caselli, Stefano & Gatti, Stefano, 2010. "Offtaking agreements and how they impact the cost of funding for project finance deals: A clinical case study of the Quezon Power Ltd Co," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 60-71, April.
- Marzouk, Mohamed & Ali, Mohamed, 2018. "Mitigating risks in wastewater treatment plant PPPs using minimum revenue guarantee and real options," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 121-133.
- Gregory, Julian & Sovacool, Benjamin K., 2019. "Rethinking the governance of energy poverty in sub-Saharan Africa: Reviewing three academic perspectives on electricity infrastructure investment," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 344-354.
- Eduardo Engel & Ronald Fischer & Alexander Galetovic, 2014. "Finance and Public-Private Partnerships," RBA Annual Conference Volume (Discontinued), in: Alexandra Heath & Matthew Read (ed.), Financial Flows and Infrastructure Financing, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- A. Garcia-Bernabeu & F. Mayor-Vitoria & F. Mas-Verdu, 2015. "Project Finance Recent Applications and Future Trends: The State of the Art," International Journal of Business and Economics, School of Management Development, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 14(2), pages 159-178, December.
- Backhaus, Klaus & Gausling, Philipp & Hildebrand, Luise, 2015. "Comparing the incomparable: Lessons to be learned from models evaluating the feasibility of Desertec," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 905-913.
- David Martimort & Flavio Menezes & Myrna Wooders & DANIEL DANAU & ANNALISA VINELLA, 2015.
"Public-Private Contracting under Limited Commitment,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 17(1), pages 78-110, February.
- Daniel Danau & Annalisa Vinella, 2012. "Public-private contracting under limited commitment," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201227, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Daniel Danau & Annalisa Vinella, 2015. "Public-Private Contracting under Limited Commitment," Post-Print halshs-00939872, HAL.
- Abu Naser Chowdhury & Po-Han Chen & Robert Lee Kong Tiong, 2011. "Establishing SPV for power projects in Asia: an analysis of critical financial and legal factors," Journal of Business Economics and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 546-566, November.
- Borgonovo, E. & Gatti, S. & Peccati, L., 2010. "What drives value creation in investment projects? An application of sensitivity analysis to project finance transactions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 205(1), pages 227-236, August.
- Engel,Eduardo & Galetovic Potsch,Alexander, 2014. "Urban transport : can public-private partnerships work ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6873, The World Bank.
- MakajiÄ NikoliÄ, Dragana & Jednak, Sandra & BenkoviÄ, SlaÄana & PoznaniÄ, Vladimir, 2011. "Project finance risk evaluation of the Electric power industry of Serbia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 6168-6177, October.
- Oliveira, Matheus & Ribeiro, Joana & Macário, Rosário, 2016. "Are we planning investments to fail? Consequences of traffic forecast effects on PPP contracts: Portuguese and Brazilian cases," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 167-174.
- Borgonovo, Emanuele & Gatti, Stefano, 2013. "Risk analysis with contractual default. Does covenant breach matter?," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 230(2), pages 431-443.
- Wright, Daniel G. & Dey, Prasanta K. & Brammer, John, 2014. "A barrier and techno-economic analysis of small-scale bCHP (biomass combined heat and power) schemes in the UK," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 332-345.
- Hilmar Tor Hilmarsson & Trung Quang Dinh, 2013. "Can Export Credit Agencies Facilitate Cross Border Trade to Emerging Markets and Help Increase Investments and Innovations in Their Food Processing Industries?," Journal of Applied Management and Investments, Department of Business Administration and Corporate Security, International Humanitarian University, vol. 2(3), pages 176-186.
- Trung Quang DINH & Hilmar Þor HILMARSSON, 2012. "Private Sector Export to Emerging Market Economies During Times of Crisis: How Can Export Credit Agencies Help?," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(1), pages 167-180, March.
- Cledan Mandri-Perrott & Iain Menzies, 2010. "Private Sector Participation in Light Rail-Light Metro Transit Initiatives," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2416, 09-2019.
- Glenn Jenkins & Chun-Yan Kuo & Arnold C. Harberger, 2011. "Cost-Benefit Analysis for Investment Decisions: Chapter 4 (Discounting and Alternative Investment Criteria)," Development Discussion Papers 2011-04, JDI Executive Programs.
- Edward Farquharson & Clemencia Torres de Mastle & E.R. Yescombe & Javier Encinas, 2011. "How to Engage with the Private Sector in Public-Private Partnerships in Emerging Markets," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2262, 09-2019.
- Chen-Yu Chang, 2013. "A critical review of the application of TCE in the interpretation of risk allocation in PPP contracts," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(2), pages 99-103, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:monogr:9780127708515. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.sciencedirect.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.