The Impacts of the 2008 Global Financial Crisis on Developing Countries: The Case of the 15 Most Affected Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Iryna Shkura & Barbara Peitsch, 2011. "Assessing Ukrainian Banking Performance Before and After the Crisis," Working Papers 623, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Berkmen, S. Pelin & Gelos, Gaston & Rennhack, Robert & Walsh, James P., 2012.
"The global financial crisis: Explaining cross-country differences in the output impact,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 42-59.
- R. G Gelos & Robert Rennhack & James P Walsh & Pelin Berkmen, 2009. "The Global Financial Crisis - Explaining Cross-Country Differences in the Output Impact," IMF Working Papers 09/280, International Monetary Fund.
- Yeldan, Erinç. & Ercan, Hakan., 2011. "Growth, employment policies and economic linkages : Turkey," ILO Working Papers 994633753402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:463375 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hasan Cömert & Selman Çolak, 2013. "Gelişmekte Olan Ülkelerdeki Kriz Sırası ve Sonrasındaki Trendleri Açıklamakta "Güvenli Liman Faktörü" ve Finansal Şokların Boyutunun Önemi: Türkiye Örneği," ERC Working Papers 1309, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jul 2013.
- Hasan Comert & Selman Colak, 2014. "The Impacts of the Global Crisis on the Turkish Economy and Policy Responses," ERC Working Papers 1417, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Dec 2014.
- Catriona Purfield & Christoph B. Rosenberg, 2010. "Adjustment Under a Currency Peg; Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania During the Global Financial Crisis 2008-09," IMF Working Papers 10/213, International Monetary Fund.
- Jorg Bibow, 2010. "Global Imbalances, the U.S. Dollar, and How the Crisis at the Core of Global Finance Spread to "Self-insuring" Emerging Market Economies," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_591, Levy Economics Institute.
- Ceballos, Francisco & Didier, Tatiana & Hevia, Constantino & Schmukler, Sergio, 2013. "Policy Responses to the Global Financial Crisis: What Did Emerging Economies Do Differently?," Working Papers 2013-002, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- JÃ¶rg Bibow, 2010. "Global imbalances, the US dollar, and how the crisis at the core of global finance spread to "self-insuring" emerging market economies," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 7(2), pages 325-359.
- Ekaterina Sprenger & Volkhart Vincentz, 2010. "Financial Crisis in Central and Eastern Europe," Memoranda - Policy Papers 48, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Timothy J. Sturgeon & Olga Memedovic & Johannes Van Biesebroeck & Gary Gereffi, 2009. "Globalisation of the automotive industry: main features and trends," International Journal of Technological Learning, Innovation and Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(1/2), pages 7-24.
- Anders Aslund, 2011. "Lessons from the East European Financial Crisis, 2008-10," Policy Briefs PB11-9, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Giovanni Dell'Ariccia & Pau Rabanal & Christopher W. Crowe & Deniz O Igan, 2011. "Policies for Macrofinancial Stability; Options to Deal with Real Estate Booms," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 11/02, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
Keywordscomparative country studies; developing countries; financial crises; financial flows; trade;
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- G02 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Behavioral Finance: Underlying Principles
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-11-01 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:met:wpaper:1509. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Erol Taymaz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ermettr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.