The Impacts of the 2008 Global Financial Crisis on Developing Countries: The Case of the 15 Most Affected Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Catriona Purfield & Christoph B. Rosenberg, 2010. "Adjustment Under a Currency Peg; Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania During the Global Financial Crisis 2008-09," IMF Working Papers 10/213, International Monetary Fund.
- Iryna Shkura & Barbara Peitsch, 2011. "Assessing Ukrainian Banking Performance Before and After the Crisis," Working Papers 623, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Jorg Bibow, 2010. "Global Imbalances, the U.S. Dollar, and How the Crisis at the Core of Global Finance Spread to "Self-insuring" Emerging Market Economies," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_591, Levy Economics Institute.
- Ceballos, Francisco & Didier, Tatiana & Hevia, Constantino & Schmukler, Sergio, 2013. "Policy Responses to the Global Financial Crisis: What Did Emerging Economies Do Differently?," Working Papers 2013-002, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Berkmen, S. Pelin & Gelos, Gaston & Rennhack, Robert & Walsh, James P., 2012.
"The global financial crisis: Explaining cross-country differences in the output impact,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 42-59.
- R. G Gelos & Robert Rennhack & James P Walsh & Pelin Berkmen, 2009. "The Global Financial Crisis - Explaining Cross-Country Differences in the Output Impact," IMF Working Papers 09/280, International Monetary Fund.
- JÃ¶rg Bibow, 2010. "Global imbalances, the US dollar, and how the crisis at the core of global finance spread to "self-insuring" emerging market economies," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 7(2), pages 325-359.
- Yeldan, Erinç. & Ercan, Hakan., 2011. "Growth, employment policies and economic linkages : Turkey," ILO Working Papers 994633753402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:463375 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ekaterina Sprenger & Volkhart Vincentz, 2010. "Financial Crisis in Central and Eastern Europe," Memoranda - Policy Papers 48, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Timothy J. Sturgeon & Olga Memedovic & Johannes Van Biesebroeck & Gary Gereffi, 2009. "Globalisation of the automotive industry: main features and trends," International Journal of Technological Learning, Innovation and Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(1/2), pages 7-24.
- Hasan Cömert & Selman Çolak, 2013. "Gelişmekte Olan Ülkelerdeki Kriz Sırası ve Sonrasındaki Trendleri Açıklamakta "Güvenli Liman Faktörü" ve Finansal Şokların Boyutunun Önemi: Türkiye Örneği," ERC Working Papers 1309, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jul 2013.
- Anders Aslund, 2011. "Lessons from the East European Financial Crisis, 2008-10," Policy Briefs PB11-9, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Hasan Comert & Selman Colak, 2014. "The Impacts of the Global Crisis on the Turkish Economy and Policy Responses," ERC Working Papers 1417, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Dec 2014.
- Giovanni Dell'Ariccia & Pau Rabanal & Christopher W. Crowe & Deniz O Igan, 2011. "Policies for Macrofinancial Stability; Options to Deal with Real Estate Booms," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 11/02, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
Keywordscomparative country studies; developing countries; financial crises; financial flows; trade;
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- G02 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Behavioral Finance: Underlying Principles
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-11-01 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:met:wpaper:1509. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Erol Taymaz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ermettr.html .