- Bernabe Lopez-Martin & Julio Leal & Andre Martinez Fritscher, 2017.
"Commodity price risk management and fiscal policy in a sovereign default model,"
BIS Working Papers
620, Bank for International Settlements.
- López-Martín Bernabé & Leal-Ordoñez Julio C. & Martínez André, 2017. "Commodity Price Risk Management and Fiscal Policy in a Sovereign Default Model," Working Papers 2017-04, Banco de México.
- López-Martín Bernabé, 2016. "Informal Sector Misallocation," Working Papers 2016-09, Banco de México.
- López-Martín Bernabé & Takayama Naoki, 2015. "The Blighted Youth: The Impact of Recessions and Policies on Life-Cycle Unemployment," Working Papers 2015-22, Banco de México.
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (3) 2015-12-08 2017-04-30 2017-05-07. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (3) 2015-12-08 2016-07-16 2017-04-30. Author is listed
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (1) 2016-07-16. Author is listed
- NEP-GER: German Papers (1) 2016-07-16. Author is listed
- NEP-IUE: Informal & Underground Economics (1) 2016-07-16. Author is listed
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (1) 2015-12-08. Author is listed
- NEP-OPM: Open Economy Macroeconomics (1) 2017-05-07. Author is listed
- NEP-RMG: Risk Management (1) 2017-04-30. Author is listed
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Bernabe Lopez-Martin & Julio Leal & Andre Martinez Fritscher, 2017. "Commodity price risk management and fiscal policy in a sovereign default model," BIS Working Papers 620, Bank for International Settlements.
Access and download statistics for all items
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Bernabe Lopez-Martin should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.