Report NEP-OPM-2017-05-07This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Woo Jin Choi & Alan M. Taylor, 2017. "Precaution Versus Mercantilism: Reserve Accumulation, Capital Controls, and the Real Exchange Rate," NBER Working Papers 23341, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hyeongwoo Kim & Yunxiao Zhang, 2017. "Investigating Properties of Commodity Price Responses to Real and Nominal Shocks," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2017-02, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- López-Martín Bernabé & Leal-Ordoñez Julio C. & Martínez André, 2017. "Commodity Price Risk Management and Fiscal Policy in a Sovereign Default Model," Working Papers 2017-04, Banco de México.
- Carlos Eduardo Gonçalves & Mauro Rodrigues, 2017. "Exchange Rate Misalignment and Growth: A Myth?," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2017_07, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Mario J. Crucini & Mario Anthony Landry, 2017. "Accounting for Real Exchange Rates Using Micro-Data," Staff Working Papers 17-12, Bank of Canada.
- Dedola, Luca & Rivolta, Giulia & Stracca, Livio, 2017. "If the Fed sneezes, who catches a cold?," Working Paper Series 2050, European Central Bank.
- Radosevic, Dubravko, 2016. "Financial Markets and Debt Crisis in European Union: Preventing spillover effects of financial crisis between EU periphery and the eurozone," MPRA Paper 78613, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Mar 2017.
- Njindan Iyke, Bernard & Ho, Sin-Yu, 2017. "The Real Exchange Rate, the Ghanaian Trade Balance, and the J-curve," MPRA Paper 78211, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Noel Rapa, 2016. "MEDSEA : a small open economy DSGE model for Malta," CBM Working Papers WP/05/2016, Central Bank of Malta.