Inflation Dynamics under Fiscal Deficit Regime Switching in Mexico
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- López-Martín Bernabé & Ramírez de Aguilar Alberto & Sámano Daniel, 2018.
"Fiscal Policy and Inflation: Understanding the Role of Expectations in Mexico,"
2018-18, Banco de México.
- López-Martín, Bernabé & Ramírez de Aguilar, Alberto & Samano, Daniel, 2018. "Fiscal Policy and Inflation: Understanding the Role of Expectations in Mexico," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 9025, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Buiter, Willem H., 1987.
"Borrowing to defend the exchange rate and the timing and magnitude of speculative attacks,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(3-4), pages 221-239, November.
- Buiter, Willem H., 1986. "Borrowing to Defend the Exchange Rate and the Timing and Magnitude of Speculative Attacks," CEPR Discussion Papers 95, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Willem H. Buiter, 1986. "Borrowing to Defend the Exchange Rate and the Timing and Magnitude of Speculative Attacks," NBER Working Papers 1844, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sims, Christopher A. & Waggoner, Daniel F. & Zha, Tao, 2008.
"Methods for inference in large multiple-equation Markov-switching models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 255-274, October.
- Christopher A. Sims & Daniel F. Waggoner & Tao Zha, 2006. "Methods for inference in large multiple-equation Markov-switching models," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2006-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Leeper, Eric M., 1991. "Equilibria under 'active' and 'passive' monetary and fiscal policies," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 129-147, February.
- Willem Buiter, 2000.
"The Fallacy of the Fiscal Theory of the Price Level, Again,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
303, CESifo Group Munich.
- Willem H. Buiter, 2001. "The fallacy of the fiscal theory of the price level, again," Bank of England working papers 141, Bank of England.
- Sachs, J.D., 1989. "New Approaches To The Latin American Debt Crisis," Princeton Studies in International Economics 174, International Economics Section, Departement of Economics Princeton University,.
- Thomas Sargent & Noah Williams & Tao Zha, 2009.
"The Conquest of South American Inflation,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 117(2), pages 211-256, April.
- Thomas Sargent & Noah Williams & Tao Zha, 2006. "The Conquest of South American Inflation," NBER Working Papers 12606, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas J. Sargent & Noah Williams & Tao Zha, 2006. "The conquest of South American inflation," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2006-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Daniel Chiquiar & Antonio Noriega & Manuel Ramos-Francia, 2010.
"A time-series approach to test a change in inflation persistence: the Mexican experience,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(24), pages 3067-3075.
- Manuel Ramos Francia & Daniel Chiquiar & Antonio E. Noriega, 2007. "Time Series Approach to Test a Change in Inflation Persistence: The Mexican Experience," Working Papers 2007-01, Banco de México.
- Manuel Ramos Francia & Alberto Torres García, 2005. "Reducing Inflation Through Inflation Targeting: The Mexican Experience," Working Papers 2005-01, Banco de México.
- Bruno, Michael, 1989. "Econometrics and the Design of Economic Reform," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(2), pages 275-306, March.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation; Inflation Expectations; Public Deficit; Fiscal Deficit; Regime-Switching; Monetary Policy; Fiscal Policy;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- D84 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Expectations; Speculations
- H62 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Deficit; Surplus
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdm:wpaper:2018-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dirección de Sistemas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bangvmx.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.