New Approaches To The Latin American Debt Crisis
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Friesenbichler, Klaus & Glocker, Christian, 2017.
"Tradability and productivity growth differentials across EU member states,"
83382, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Klaus S. Friesenbichler & Christian Glocker, 2018. "Tradability and Productivity Growth Differentials Across EU Member States," WIFO Working Papers 547, WIFO.
- Cabral, Celia C., 1996.
"Evaluating debt repurchases What are the alternatives to investment?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(3-4), pages 477-494, May.
- Costa-Cabral, Célia, 1993. "Evaluating debt repurchases: what are the alternative to investment?," UC3M Working papers. Economics 2906, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Graham Bird & Ramkishen S. Rajan, 2001. "Coping with, and cashing in on, international capital volatility," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(1), pages 1-23.
- Katada, Saori N., 1997. "Two aid hegemons: Japanese-US interaction and aid allocation to Latin America and the Caribbean," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 931-945, June.
- Izu, Akhenaton, 2014.
"Crise de la dette et détresse sociale du peuple congolais
[Debt crisis and social distress of the Congolese]," MPRA Paper 64186, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Feb 2015.
More about this item
Keywordsdebt ; international finance ; developing countries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:prinfi:174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .