Population Studies Center Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (United States)
University of Pennsylvania
: (215) 898-6441
239 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6298
RePEc:edi:poupaus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Xiaoying Liu & Mare Sarr & Timothy Swanson, 2014.
"Resistance to the Regulation of Common Resources in Rural Tunisia,"
CIES Research Paper series
30-2014, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- Liu, Xiaoying & Sarr, Mare & Swanson, Timothy, 2014. "Resistance to the Regulation of Common Resources in Rural Tunisia," Discussion Papers dp-14-17-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Xiaoying Liu, Mare Sarr and Timothy Swanson, 2014. "Resistance to the Regulation of Common Resources in Rural Tunisia," Working Papers 414, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Xiaoying Liu & Mare Sarr & Timothy Swanson, 2015. "Resistance to the Regulation of Common Water Resources in Rural Tunisia," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 91(3), pages 435-459.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-AGR: Agricultural Economics (3) 2014-03-15 2014-11-07 2014-12-03. Author is listed
- NEP-ARA: MENA - Middle East & North Africa (3) 2014-03-15 2014-11-07 2014-12-03. Author is listed
- NEP-DEV: Development (3) 2014-03-15 2014-11-07 2014-12-03. Author is listed
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (3) 2014-03-15 2014-11-07 2014-12-03. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Xiaoying Liu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.