Modelling farm production risk with copulae instead of correlations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wei Xu & Guenther Filler & Martin Odening & Ostap Okhrin, 2010.
"On the systemic nature of weather risk,"
Agricultural Finance Review,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 70(2), pages 267-284, August.
- Xu, Wei & Filler, Gunther & Odening, Martin & Okhrin, Ostap, 2009. "On the Systemic Nature of Weather Risk," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51426, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Xu, Wei & Filler, Gunther & Odening, Martin & Okhrin, Ostap, 2009. "On the Systemic Nature of Weather Risk," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49131, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Guenther Filler & Martin Odening & Ostap Okhrin & Wei Xu, 2009. "On the Systemic Nature of Weather Risk," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-002, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Liu, Xiaoliang & Xu, Wei & Odening, Martin, 2010. "Lassen Sich Ertragsrisiken In Der Landwirtschaft Global Diversifizieren?," 50st Annual Conference, Braunschweig, Germany, September 29-October 1, 2010 93955, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Bokusheva, Raushan, 2010. "Measuring the dependence structure between yield and weather variables," MPRA Paper 22786, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hirschauer, Norbert & Musshoff, Oliver, 2008. "Risikomanagementinstrumente Im Vergleich: Sollte Man Landwirtschaftliche Ernteversicherungen Subventionieren? – Gute Alte Argumente In Einem Neuen Streit," 48th Annual Conference, Bonn, Germany, September 24-26, 2008 52657, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
More about this item
KeywordsCopula; risk; weather derivatives; Risk and Uncertainty;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-15 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae11:115996. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .