Jonne Oskari Lehtimäki
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(50%) Taloustieteen laitos Turku, Finland
: +358 2 333 51
+358 2 333 51
RePEc:edi:kttsefi (more details at EDIRC)
(25%) Tilastokeskus Helsinki, Finland
Government of Finland
: +358 9 17341
+358 9 1734 2750
Työpajankatu 13, 00580 Helsinki
RePEc:edi:stagvfi (more details at EDIRC)
(25%) MTT Taloustutkimus (MTTL) Helsinki, Finland
Government of Finland
: +358-20-772 004
Latokartanonkaari 9, 00790 Helsinki
RePEc:edi:mttlgfi (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Antti Iho & Jussi Lankoski & Markku Ollikainen & Markku Puustinen & Jonne Lehtimäki, 2014. "Agri-environmental auctions for phosphorus load reduction: experiences from a Finnish pilot," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 58(2), pages 205-222, April.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Antti Iho & Jussi Lankoski & Markku Ollikainen & Markku Puustinen & Jonne Lehtimäki, 2014.
"Agri-environmental auctions for phosphorus load reduction: experiences from a Finnish pilot,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 58(2), pages 205-222, April.
- Lankoski, Jussi, 2015. "Cost-effectiveness of Alternative Payment and Auction Designs for Biodiversity Conservation in Agriculture," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212031, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Catherine L. Kling & Raymond W. Arritt & Gray Calhoun & David A. Keiser & et al., 2016. "Research Needs and Challenges in the FEW System: Coupling Economic Models with Agronomic, Hydrologic, and Bioenergy Models for Sustainable Food, Energy, and Water Systems," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 16-wp563, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Vergamini, Daniele & Viaggi, Davide & Raggi, Meri, 2016. "Agri-environmental measures and farmers’ rent: evaluating the potential contribution of auctions to increase the efficiency of Agri-environmental schemes in Emilia-Romagna (Italy)," 2016 Fifth AIEAA Congress, June 16-17, 2016, Bologna, Italy 242443, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Antti Iho & Heini Ahtiainen & Janne Artell & Outi Heikinheimo & Pirkko Kauppila & Anna-Kaisa Kosenius & Marita Laukkanen & Marko Lindroos & Soile Oinonen & Kimmo Ollikka & Katja Parkkila & Yulia Pavlo, 2017. "The Role of Fisheries in Optimal Eutrophication Management," Water Economics and Policy (WEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 3(02), pages 1-27, April.
- Grammatikopoulou, Ioanna & Pouta, Eija & Myyrä, Sami, 2014. "Exploring the determinants for adopting water conservation measures. What is the tendency of landowners when the resource is already at risk?," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182703, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jonne Oskari Lehtimäki should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.