Robert Jay Kahn
Office of Financial Research Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
Department of the Treasury
Government of the United States
RePEc:edi:ofrgvus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Daniel Barth & Jay Kahn, 2020. "Basis Trades and Treasury Market Illiquidity," Briefs 20-01, Office of Financial Research, US Department of the Treasury.
- Santiago Bazdresch & R. Jay Kahn & Toni M. Whited, 2018. "Estimating and Testing Dynamic Corporate Finance Models," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 31(1), pages 322-361.
- R Kahn & Toni M Whited, 2018. "Identification Is Not Causality, and Vice Versa," Review of Corporate Finance Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(1), pages 1-21.
- Kahn, R. Jay & Whited, Toni M., 2016. "Identification with Models and Exogenous Data Variation," Foundations and Trends(R) in Accounting, now publishers, vol. 10(2-4), pages 361-375, August.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Santiago Bazdresch & R. Jay Kahn & Toni M. Whited, 2018.
"Estimating and Testing Dynamic Corporate Finance Models,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 31(1), pages 322-361.
- Stephen Terry & Anastasia Zakolyukina & Toni Whited, 2018. "Information Distortion, R&D, and Growth," 2018 Meeting Papers 217, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Oh, Hyunseung & Yoon, Chamna, 2020. "Time to build and the real-options channel of residential investment," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 255-269.
- Moreira, Alan & Muir, Tyler, 2019. "Should Long-Term Investors Time Volatility?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(3), pages 507-527.
- Babarinde rene ADEROMOU & Mahmoudou Bocar SALL, 2019. "The Minority investor protection and corporate governance practices," Journal of Academic Finance, RED research unit, university of Gabes, Tunisia, vol. 10(2), pages 102-117, December.
- Roberto Steri & Lukas Schmid & Boris Nikolov, 2017. "Dynamic Financial Constraints: Which Frictions Matter for Corporate Policies?," 2017 Meeting Papers 630, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ryan Michaels & T Beau Page & Toni M Whited, 2019. "Labor and Capital Dynamics under Financing Frictions," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 23(2), pages 279-323.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Robert Jay Kahn should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.