Foundations and Trends(R) in Accounting
September 2016, Volume 11, Issue 1-2
- 1-118 Rethinking Financial Reporting: Standards, Norms and Institutions
by Sunder, Shyam
August 2016, Volume 10, Issue 2-4
- 101-105 Causal Inferences in Capital Markets Research: Preface
by Marinovic, IvÃ¡n
- 106-124 Whereâ€™s the Rigor When You Need It?
by Cartwright, Nancy
- 125-203 Mostly Useless Econometrics? Assessing the Causal Effect of Econometric Theory
by Rust, John
- 204-237 Just How Sensitive are Instrumental Variable Estimates?
by Reiss, Peter C.
- 238-261 Interpreting Point Predictions: Some Logical Issues
by Manski, Charles F.
- 262-313 From Casual to Causal Inference in Accounting Research: The Need for Theoretical Foundations
by Bertomeu, Jeremy & Beyer, Anne & Taylor, Daniel J.
- 314-360 Comments and Observations Regarding the Relation Between Theory and Empirical Research in Contemporary Accounting Research
by Chen, Qi & Schipper, Katherine
- 361-375 Identification with Models and Exogenous Data Variation
by Kahn, R. Jay & Whited, Toni M.
- 376-412 Plausibility: A Fair & Balanced View of 30 Years of Progress in Ecologics
by Welch, Ivo
June 2016, Volume 10, Issue 1
- 1-100 Capital Budgeting and Divisional Performance Measurement
by Johnson, Nicole Bastian & Pfeiffer, Thomas
March 2016, Volume 9, Issue 4
December 2015, Volume 9, Issue 2-3
- 59-258 Alphanomics: The Informational Underpinnings of Market Efficiency
by Lee, Charles M. C. & So, Eric C.
December 2014, Volume 9, Issue 1
- 1-57 International Transfer Pricing
by Sansing, Richard
December 2014, Volume 8, Issue 3-4
- 143-270 Fair Value Measurement in Financial Reporting
by Hodder, Leslie & Hopkins, Patrick & Schipper, Katherine
November 2014, Volume 8, Issue 2
- 75-141 The Role of Management Controls in Transforming Firm Boundaries and Sustaining Hybrid Organizational Forms
by Anderson, Shannon W. & Dekker, Henri C.
October 2014, Volume 8, Issue 1
- 1-73 Corporate Governance, Board Oversight, and CEO Turnover
by Laux, Volker
August 2013, Volume 7, Issue 4
- 197-291 Strategic Accounting Disclosure
by Stocken, Phillip C.
April 2013, Volume 7, Issue 3
- 131-195 Competition and Cost Accounting
by Narayanan, V. G. & Smith, Michael
March 2013, Volume 7, Issue 2
- 73-130 Speech Analysis in Financial Markets
by Mayew, William J. & Venkatachalam, Mohan
December 2012, Volume 7, Issue 1
- 1-71 Explicit and Implicit Incentives for Multiple Agents
by Glover, Jonathan
December 2012, Volume 6, Issue 3–4
- 187-354 Financial Reporting for Financial Instruments
by Ryan, Stephen G.
December 2012, Volume 6, Issue 2
- 65-186 Earnings Management, Conservatism, and Earnings Quality
by Ewert, Ralf & Wagenhofer, Alfred
April 2012, Volume 6, Issue 1
- 1-64 Taxation of Multinational Corporations
by Blouin, Jennifer
June 2011, Volume 5, Issue 4
- 243-316 Discretion in Managerial Bonus Pools
by Ederhof, Merle & Rajan, Madhav V. & Reichelstein, Stefan
06 2011, Volume 5, Issue 3
- 175-241 Economic Effects of Transparency in International Equity Markets: A Review and Suggestions for Future Research
by Lang, Mark & Maffett, Mark
May 2011, Volume 5, Issue 2
- 99-173 Financial Statement Analysis and the Prediction of Financial Distress
by Beaver, William H. & Correia, Maria & McNichols, Maureen F.
December 2010, Volume 5, Issue 1
- 1-97 Input Markets and the Strategic Organization of the Firm
by Arya, Anil & Mittendorf, Brian
April 2010, Volume 4, Issue 3–4
- 199-345 Psychology Models of Management Accounting
by Luft, Joan & Shields, Michael D.
April 2010, Volume 4, Issue 2
- 113-198 Executive Compensation and Financial Accounting
by Aboody, David & Kasznik, Ron
October 2009, Volume 4, Issue 1
- 1-112 Equity Valuation
by Christensen, Peter O. & Feltham, Gerald A.
October 2009, Volume 3, Issue 4
- 223-313 Internal Pricing
by Baldenius, Tim
04 2009, Volume 3, Issue 2–3
- 87-221 Line-Item Analysis of Earnings Quality
by Melumad, Nahum D. & Nissim, Doron
03 2009, Volume 3, Issue 1
- 1-85 Experimental Research in Financial Reporting: From the Laboratory to the Virtual World
by Bloomfield, Robert & Rennekamp, Kristina
January 2009, Volume 2, Issue 4
- 241-364 Estimating the Cost of Capital Implied by Market Prices and Accounting Data
by Easton, Peter
September 2008, Volume 2, Issue 3
- 175-240 Dynamic Performance Measurement
by Dutta, Sunil
September 2008, Volume 2, Issue 1–2
- 1-174 Accounting is an Evolved Economic Institution
by Waymire, Gregory B. & Basu, Sudipta
02 2008, Volume 1, Issue 4
- 259-340 Earnings Quality
by Francis, Jennifer & Olsson, Per & Schipper, Katherine
October 2007, Volume 1, Issue 3
- 167-258 Accounting Disclosure and Real Effects
by Kanodia, Chandra
April 2007, Volume 1, Issue 2
- 71-165 Research, Standard Setting, and Global Financial Reporting
by Barth, Mary E.
August 2006, Volume 1, Issue 1
- 1-70 Earnings, Earnings Growth and Value
by Ohlson, James & Gao, Zhan