Akram Shavkatovich Hasanov
|Jalan Lagoon Selatan, 46150 Bandar Sunway, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.|
School of Business Sunway, Malaysia
RePEc:edi:sbmonmy (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Hasanov Akram, 2011. "Exchange rate risk and trade flows: the case of Belarus, Kazakhstan, Russia, and Ukraine," EERC Working Paper Series 11/09e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Ahmad Zubaidi Baharumshah & Akram Hasanov & Stilianos Fountas, 2011. "Inflation and inflation uncertainty: Evidence from two Transition Economies," Discussion Paper Series 2011_05, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Apr 2011.
- Akram Shavkatovich Hasanov Author_Email: & Ahmad Zubaidi Baharumshah & Mahendran Shitan & Zainidin Karimovich Eshkuvatov, 2011. "Exchange Rate Risk And Trade Flows: A Gravity Equation Approach," 2nd International Conference on Business and Economic Research (2nd ICBER 2011) Proceeding 2011-312, Conference Master Resources.
- Elgilani E. Elshareif & Akram S. Hasanov & Hui-Boon Tan, 2009. "Unexpected Volatility Shifts and Efficiency of Emerging Stock Market: The Case of Malaysia," NUBS Malaysia Campus Research Paper Series 2009-05, Nottingham University Business School Malaysia Campus.
- Applanaidu, Shri Dewi & Mohamed Arshad, Fatimah & Abdel Hameed, Amna Awad & Hasanov, Akram & Idris, Nurjihan & Abdullah, Amin Mahir & Shamsudin, Mad Nasir, 2009. "Malaysian Cocoa Market Modeling: A Combination of Econometric and System Dynamics Approach," MPRA Paper 19569, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abdel Hameed, Amna Awad & Hasanov, Akram & Idris, Nurjihan & Abdullah, Amin Mahir & Mohamed Arshad, Fatimah & Shamsudin, Mad Nasir, 2009. "Supply and Demand Model for the Malaysian Cocoa Market," MPRA Paper 19568, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hasanov, Akram Shavkatovich & Do, Hung Xuan & Shaiban, Mohammed Sharaf, 2016. "Fossil fuel price uncertainty and feedstock edible oil prices: Evidence from MGARCH-M and VIRF analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 16-27.
- Akram Hasanov & Ahmad Baharumshah, 2014. "Exchange-Rate Risk and Exports," Problems of Economic Transition, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 57(1), pages 80-101.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Ahmad Zubaidi Baharumshah & Akram Hasanov & Stilianos Fountas, 2011.
"Inflation and inflation uncertainty: Evidence from two Transition Economies,"
Discussion Paper Series
2011_05, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Apr 2011.
- Carmen PINTILESCU & Mircea ASANDULUI & Elena-Daniela VIORICA & Danut-Vasile JEMNA, 2016. "Investigation On The Causal Relationship Between Inflation, Output Growth And Their Uncertainties In Romania," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 17, pages 71-89, June.
- Shah, Said Zamin & Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi & Hook, Law Siong & Habibullah, Muzafar Shah, 2017. "Nominal uncertainty, real uncertainty and macroeconomic performance in a time-varying asymmetric framework: Implications for monetary policy," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 75-93.
- Elgilani E. Elshareif & Akram S. Hasanov & Hui-Boon Tan, 2009.
"Unexpected Volatility Shifts and Efficiency of Emerging Stock Market: The Case of Malaysia,"
NUBS Malaysia Campus Research Paper Series
2009-05, Nottingham University Business School Malaysia Campus.
- Kamal, Mona, 2014. "Studying the Validity of the Efficient Market Hypothesis (EMH) in the Egyptian Exchange (EGX) after the 25th of January Revolution," MPRA Paper 54708, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-SEA: South East Asia (3) 2009-05-02 2010-01-16 2010-01-16. Author is listed
- NEP-AGR: Agricultural Economics (2) 2010-01-16 2010-01-16. Author is listed
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (1) 2011-04-30. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2011-04-30. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (1) 2011-04-30. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Akram Shavkatovich Hasanov should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.