|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
- Duprey, Thibaut & Klaus, Benjamin & Peltonen, Tuomas A., 2015.
"Dating systemic financial stress episodes in the EU countries,"
Working Paper Series
1873, European Central Bank.
- Thibaut Duprey & Benjamin Klaus & Tuomas Peltonen, 2016. "Dating Systemic Financial Stress Episodes in the EU Countries," Staff Working Papers 16-11, Bank of Canada.
- Bennani, T. & Després, M. & Dujardin, M. & Duprey, T. & Kelber, A., 2014. "Macroprudential framework:key questions applied to the French case," Occasional papers 9, Banque de France.
- T. Duprey & M. Lé, 2014. "Bank Capital Adjustment Process and Aggregate Lending," Working papers 499, Banque de France.
- Thibaut Duprey, 2013.
"Heterogeneous Banking Efficiency : Allocative Distortions and Lending Fluctuations,"
PSE Working Papers
- Duprey , T., 2013. "Heterogeneous Banking Efficiency: Allocative Distortions and Lending Fluctuations," Working papers 464, Banque de France.
- NEP-BAN: Banking (4) 2013-12-06 2013-12-29 2014-06-14 2014-08-02. Author is listed
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (2) 2014-06-14 2016-04-04. Author is listed
- NEP-CFN: Corporate Finance (1) 2014-06-14
- NEP-CTA: Contract Theory & Applications (2) 2013-12-06 2013-12-29. Author is listed
- NEP-EEC: European Economics (2) 2014-06-14 2016-04-04. Author is listed
- NEP-EFF: Efficiency & Productivity (1) 2013-12-06
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (3) 2013-12-29 2014-06-14 2014-08-02. Author is listed
Most cited item
- Thibaut Duprey, 2015. "Do Publicly Owned Banks Lend Against the Wind?," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 11(2), pages 65-112, March.
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Duprey, Thibaut & Klaus, Benjamin & Peltonen, Tuomas A., 2015. "Dating systemic financial stress episodes in the EU countries," Working Paper Series 1873, European Central Bank.
Access and download statistics for all items
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Thibaut Duprey should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.