Report NEP-RMG-2020-02-24This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-RMG
The following items were announced in this report:
- Walter Farkas & Ludovic Mathys & Nikola Vasiljevi'c, 2020. "Intra-Horizon Expected Shortfall and Risk Structure in Models with Jumps," Papers 2002.04675, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2021.
- Julio Backhoff Veraguas & A. Max Reppen & Ludovic Tangpi, 2020. "Stochastic control of optimized certainty equivalents," Papers 2001.10108, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2022.
- Marc van Kralingen & Diego Garlaschelli & Karolina Scholtus & Iman van Lelyveld, 2020. "Crowded trades, market clustering, and price instability," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 20-007/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- Dräger, Vanessa & Heckmann-Draisbach, Lotta & Memmel, Christoph, 2020. "Interest and credit risk management in German banks: Evidence from a quantitative survey," Discussion Papers 02/2020, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Anil K. Kashyap & Dimitrios P. Tsomocos & Alexandros P. Vardoulakis, 2020. "Optimal Bank Regulation In the Presence of Credit and Run-Risk," NBER Working Papers 26689, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Saeed Marzban & Erick Delage & Jonathan Yumeng Li, 2020. "Equal Risk Pricing and Hedging of Financial Derivatives with Convex Risk Measures," Papers 2002.02876, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2020.
- Anginer,Deniz & Bertay,Ata Can & Cull,Robert J. & Demirguc-Kunt,Asli & Mare,Davide Salvatore, 2019. "Bank Regulation and Supervision Ten Years after the Global Financial Crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9044, The World Bank.
- Alain MONFORT & Jean-Paul RENNE & Guillaume ROUSSELLET, 2020. "Affine Modeling of Credit Risk, Pricing of Credit Events and Contagion," Working Papers 2020-01, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Thibaut Duprey & Alexander Ueberfeldt, 2020. "Managing GDP Tail Risk," Staff Working Papers 20-3, Bank of Canada.
- Collins-Sowah, Peron A. & Henning, Christian H. C. A., 2019. "Risk management and its implications on household incomes," Working Papers of Agricultural Policy WP2019-05, University of Kiel, Department of Agricultural Economics, Chair of Agricultural Policy.
- Matteo Pelagatti & Giacomo Sbrana, 2020. "Estimating high dimensional multivariate stochastic volatility models," Working Papers 428, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2020.
- Francois Belletti & Davis King & James Lottes & Yi-Fan Chen & John Anderson, 2020. "Sensitivity Analysis in the Dupire Local Volatility Model with Tensorflow," Papers 2002.02481, arXiv.org.
- Klapper,Leora & Singer,Dorothe & Ansar,Saniya & Hess,Jake Richard, 2019. "Financial Risk Management in Agriculture : Analyzing Data from a New Module of the Global Findex Database," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9078, The World Bank.