Bank Regulation and Supervision Ten Years after the Global Financial Crisis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Feyen, Erik & Alonso Gispert, Tatiana & Kliatskova, Tatsiana & Mare, Davide S., 2021. "Financial Sector Policy Response to COVID-19 in Emerging Markets and Developing Economies," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 133(C).
- Chronopoulos, Dimitris K. & Wilson, John O.S. & Yilmaz, Muhammed H., 2023. "Regulatory oversight and bank risk," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 64(C).
- Ivica Klinac & Roberto Ercegovac & Mario Pecaric, 2021. "Post Crisis Banking Sector Regulation And European Union Economic Growth Nexus," Economic Review: Journal of Economics and Business, University of Tuzla, Faculty of Economics, vol. 19(2), pages 15-26, November.
- Retselisitsoe I. Thamae & Nicholas M. Odhiambo & John M. Khumalo, 2023.
"Bank Regulation in the Selected Sub-Saharan African Countries: Dynamics and Trends,"
Journal of Central Banking Theory and Practice, Central bank of Montenegro, vol. 12(1), pages 175-198.
- Thamae, Retselisitsoe I & Odhiambo, Nicholas M, 2022. "Bank regulation in the selected sub-Saharan African countries: Dynamics and trends," Working Papers 29836, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- Mushtaq Hussain Khan & Mohammad Bitar & Amine Tarazi & Arshad Hassan & Ahmad Fraz, 2021. "Corruption and bank risk-taking: The deterring role of Shari'ah supervision," Working Papers hal-03366460, HAL.
- Thamae, Retselisitsoe I & Odhiambo, Nicholas M, 2022. "Nonlinear effects of bank regulation stringency on bank lending in selected sub-Saharan African countries," Working Papers 29840, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- Retselisitsoe I. Thamae & Nicholas M. Odhiambo, 2022.
"The impact of bank regulation on bank lending: a review of international literature,"
Journal of Banking Regulation, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 23(4), pages 405-418, December.
- Thamae, Retselisitsoe I & Odhiambo, Nicholas M, 2022. "The impact of bank regulation on bank lending: A review of international literature," Working Papers 29837, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- Asteriou, Dimitrios & Pilbeam, Keith & Tomuleasa, Iuliana, 2021. "The impact of corruption, economic freedom, regulation and transparency on bank profitability and bank stability: Evidence from the Eurozone area," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 150-177.
- Meier, Samira & Rodriguez Gonzalez, Miguel & Kunze, Frederik, 2021. "The global financial crisis, the EMU sovereign debt crisis and international financial regulation: lessons from a systematic literature review," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(C).
- Calice,Pietro & Diaz Kalan,Federico Alfonso & Masetti,Oliver, 2020. "Interest Rate Repression : A New Database," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9457, The World Bank.
- Ghosh, Saibal, 2022. "Elections and provisioning behavior: Assessing the Indian evidence," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 46(1).
- Karel Janda & Oleg Kravtsov, 2020. "Banking Supervision and Risk-Adjusted Performance inthe Host Country Environment," FFA Working Papers 3.001, Prague University of Economics and Business, revised 19 Nov 2020.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2020-02-24 (Banking)
- NEP-RMG-2020-02-24 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:9044. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Roula I. Yazigi (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.