Report NEP-CTA-2013-12-06This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robin Mason & Juuso Välimäki, 2013. "Dynamic Moral Hazard and Stopping," Discussion Papers 1314, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- S.Chatterji & S.Ghosal, 2013. "Liquidity, moral hazard and bank crises," Working Papers 2013_21, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Ledenyov, Dimitri O. & Ledenyov, Viktor O., 2013. "Venture capital optimal investment portfolio strategies selection in diffusion - type financial systems in global capital markets with nonlinearities," MPRA Paper 51741, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ungureanu, S., 2013. "Dynamic Contracting under Permanent and Transitory Private Information," Working Papers 13/07, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Thibaut Duprey, 2013. "Heterogeneous Banking Efficiency : Allocative Distortions and Lending Fluctuations," PSE Working Papers halshs-00908941, HAL.
- Kemal K?vanc Akoz & Cemal Eren Arbatli, 2013. "Manipulated voters in competitive election campaigns," HSE Working papers WP BRP 31/EC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Edison G. Yu, 2013. "Dynamic market participation and endogenous information aggregation," Working Papers 13-42, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Rudiger, Jesper, 2013. "Using Other People's Opinions: An Experimental Study," MPRA Paper 51787, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fuchs, William, 2013. "Subjective Evaluations: Discretionary Bonuses and Feedback Credibility," IZA Discussion Papers 7758, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrei Hagiu & Hanna Halaburda, 2013. "Information and Two-Sided Platform Profits," Harvard Business School Working Papers 12-045, Harvard Business School, revised Apr 2014.
- Levine, P. & Pearlman, J. & Yang, B., 2013. "Imperfection Information, Optimal Monetary Policy and Informational Consistency," Working Papers 13/13, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Alessandra Bonfiglioli & Gino Gancia, 2015. "Heterogeneity, Selection and Labor Market Disparities," Working Papers 734, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.