Report NEP-CFN-2014-06-14This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vivien Lespagnol & Juliette Rouchier, 2014. "Trading volume and market efficiency: an Agent Based Model with heterogenous knowledge about fundamentals," AMSE Working Papers 1419, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised May 2014.
- María J. Nieto, 2014. "Third-country relations in the directive establishing a framework for the recovery and resolution of credit institutions," Working Papers 1409, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Bennani, T. & Després, M. & Dujardin, M. & Duprey, T. & Kelber, A., 2014. "Macroprudential framework:key questions applied to the French case," Occasional papers 9, Banque de France.
- Daniel L. Tortorice, 2014. "Equity Return Predictability, Time Varying Volatility and Learning About the Permanence of Shocks," Working Papers 70, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Alexis Derviz, 2013. "Collateral Composition, Diversification Risk, and Systemically Important Merchant Banks," Working Papers 2013/11, Czech National Bank, Research Department.