Report NEP-EEC-2014-06-14This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ivo Arnold & Saskia van Ewijk, 2014. "The impact of sovereign and credit risk on interest rate convergence in the euro area," DNB Working Papers 425, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Theologos Dergiades & Costas Milas & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2014. "Tweets, Google Trends and Sovereign Spreads in the GIIPS," Discussion Paper Series 2014_04, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Jun 2014.
- in 't Veld, Jan & Kollmann, Robert & Pataracchia, Beatrice & Ratto, Marco & Roeger, Werner, 2014. "International capital flows and the boom-bust cycle in Spain," Globalization Institute Working Papers 181, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- María J. Nieto, 2014. "Third-country relations in the directive establishing a framework for the recovery and resolution of credit institutions," Working Papers 1409, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Carlo Altavilla & Domenico Giannone & Michèle Lenza, 2014. "The Financial and Macroeconomic Effects of OMT Announcements," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2014-31, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Moretti, Laura, 2014. "Monetary policy, long real yields and the financial crisis," CFS Working Paper Series 457, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Enrique G. Mendoza & Linda L. Tesar & Jing Zhang, 2014. "Saving Europe?: The Unpleasant Arithmetic of Fiscal Austerity in Integrated Economies," NBER Working Papers 20200, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aït-Sahalia, Yacine & Laeven, Roger J. A. & Pelizzon, Loriana, 2014. "Mutual excitation in eurozone sovereign CDS," SAFE Working Paper Series 51, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Bennani, T. & Després, M. & Dujardin, M. & Duprey, T. & Kelber, A., 2014. "Macroprudential framework:key questions applied to the French case," Occasional papers 9, Banque de France.
- De Grauwe, Paul & Ji, Yuemei, 2014. "Disappearing government bond spreads in the eurozone – Back to normal?," CEPS Papers 9249, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Mazurek, Jiří, 2014. "The evaluation of recession magnitudes in EU countries during the global financial crisis 2008-2010," MPRA Paper 56451, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruno Martorano, 2014. "Is it possible to adjust ‘with a human face’? Differences in fiscal consolidation strategies between Hungary and Iceland," Papers inwopa719, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Heinemann, Friedrich & Janeba, Eckhard & Schröder, Christoph & Streif, Frank, 2014. "Fiscal rules and compliance expectations: Evidence for the German debt brake," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-034, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Chiara Criscuolo & Peter N. Gal & Carlo Menon, 2014. "The Dynamics of Employment Growth: New Evidence from 18 Countries," CEP Discussion Papers dp1274, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.