Report NEP-CTA-2016-12-18This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Guillem Roig issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Patrick Bolton & Neng Wang & Jinqiang Yang, 2016. "Liquidity and Risk Management: Coordinating Investment and Compensation Policies," 2016 Meeting Papers 1703, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Juan S. Mora-Sanguinetti & Marta Martínez-Matute & Miguel García-Posada, 2016. "Credit, crisis and contract enforcement: evidence from the Spanish loan market," Working Papers 1630, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Dubois, Pierre & Jullien, Bruno, 2016. "Product Design and Decision Rights in Vertical Structures," TSE Working Papers 16-730, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Albuquerque, Rui & Cabral, Luis & Guedes, Jose, 2016. "Relative Performance, Banker Compensation, and Systemic Risk," CEPR Discussion Papers 11693, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thibaut Duprey, 2016. "Bank Screening Heterogeneity," Staff Working Papers 16-56, Bank of Canada.
- Amy Rose & Robert Stoner & Ignacio Pérez-Arriaga, 2016. "Integrating market and bilateral power trading in the South African Power," WIDER Working Paper Series 132, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Benoît Le Maux & Sarah Necker & Yvon Rocaboy, 2016. "Cheat or Perish? A Theory of Scientific Customs," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 2016-17, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.