Relative Performance, Banker Compensation, and Systemic Risk
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fabienne Llense, 2010.
"French CEOs' Compensations: What is the Cost of a Mandatory Upper Limit?,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 56(2), pages 165-191, June.
- Fabienne Llense, 2008. "French CEO Compensations: What is the Cost of a Mandatory Upper Limit?," CESifo Working Paper Series 2402, CESifo Group Munich.
- Barro, Jason R & Barro, Robert J, 1990.
"Pay, Performance, and Turnover of Bank CEOs,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 8(4), pages 448-481, October.
- Jason R. Barro & Robert J. Barro, 1990. "Pay, Performance, and Turnover of Bank CEOs," NBER Working Papers 3262, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, Jason R. & Barro, Robert J., 1990. "Pay, Performance, and Turnover of Bank CEOs," Scholarly Articles 3451300, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Acharya, Viral V., 2009.
"A theory of systemic risk and design of prudential bank regulation,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 224-255, September.
- Acharya, Viral V, 2009. "A Theory of Systemic Risk and Design of Prudential Bank Regulation," CEPR Discussion Papers 7164, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Patrick Bolton & Hamid Mehran & Joel Shapiro, 2015. "Executive Compensation and Risk Taking," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 19(6), pages 2139-2181.
- Allen, Franklin & Babus, Ana & Carletti, Elena, 2012.
"Asset commonality, debt maturity and systemic risk,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 104(3), pages 519-534.
- Allen, Franklin & Babus, Ana & Carletti, Elena, 2011. "Asset Commonality, Debt Maturity and Systemic Risk," CEPR Discussion Papers 8476, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Allen, Franklin & Babus, Ana & Carletti, Elena, 2013. "Asset Commonality, Debt Maturity and Systemic Risk," Working Papers 10-30, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- DeYoung, Robert & Peng, Emma Y. & Yan, Meng, 2013. "Executive Compensation and Business Policy Choices at U.S. Commercial Banks," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 48(01), pages 165-196, February.
- Anat Admati & Martin Hellwig, 2013. "The Bankers' New Clothes: What's Wrong with Banking and What to Do about It," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 9929.
- Chaigneau, Pierre, 2013. "Risk-shifting and the regulation of bank CEOs’ compensation," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 778-789.
- Kose John & Yiming Qian, 2003. "Incentive features in CEO compensation in the banking industry," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Apr, pages 109-121.
- Irina Barakova & Ajay Palvia, 2010. "Limits to relative performance evaluation: evidence from bank executive turnover," Journal of Financial Economic Policy, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 2(3), pages 214-236, August.
- Doron Levit & Nadya Malenko, 2016. "The Labor Market for Directors and Externalities in Corporate Governance," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 71(2), pages 775-808, April.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-12-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2016-12-18 (Banking)
- NEP-CTA-2016-12-18 (Contract Theory & Applications)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:11693. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.