Report NEP-BAN-2016-12-18This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-BAN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joseph P. Hughes & Loretta J. Mester & Choon-Geol Moon, 2016. "Market Discipline Working for and Against Financial Stability: The Two Faces of Equity Capital in U.S. Commercial Banking," Departmental Working Papers 201611, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Olga Gorbachev & MarÃa JosÃ© Luengo-Prado, 2016. "The Credit Card Debt Puzzle: The Role of Preferences, Credit Risk, and Financial Literacy," Working Papers 16-06, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Patrick Bolton & Neng Wang & Jinqiang Yang, 2016. "Liquidity and Risk Management: Coordinating Investment and Compensation Policies," 2016 Meeting Papers 1703, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Boyd, John H. & Hakenes, Hendrik & Heitz, Amanda Rae, 2016. "The Effects of Creditor Rights and Bank Information Sharing on Borrower Behavior: Theory and Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 11699, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gropp, Reint E. & Mosk, Thomas & Ongena, Steven & Wix, Carlo, 2016. "Bank response to higher capital requirements: Evidence from a quasi-natural experiment," IWH Discussion Papers 33/2016, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Cheng, Chak Hung Jack & Chiu, Ching-Wai (Jeremy), 2016. "Nonlinearities of mortgage spreads over the business cycles," Bank of England working papers 634, Bank of England.
- Monokroussos, Platon & Thomakos, Dimitrios, D. & Alexopoulos, Thomas A., 2016. "The determinants of loan loss provisions:an analysis of the Greek banking systemin light of the sovereign debt crisis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68586, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Fernando Martin & Aleksander Berentsen & David Andolfatto, 2016. "Financial Fragility in Monetary Economies," 2016 Meeting Papers 1626, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Yuliy Sannikov & Saki Bigio, 2016. "Credit, Money, Interest, and Prices," 2016 Meeting Papers 1699, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Khurshid Djalilov & Jens Hoelscher, 2016. "Antecedents of corporate social responsibility in the banks of Central-Eastern Europe and in the countries of the former Soviet union," BAFES Working Papers BAFES05, Department of Accounting, Finance & Economic, Bournemouth University.
- Albuquerque, Rui & Cabral, Luis & Guedes, Jose, 2016. "Relative Performance, Banker Compensation, and Systemic Risk," CEPR Discussion Papers 11693, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joachim Jungherr & Immo Schott, 2016. "Optimal Debt Maturity and Firm Investment," Working Papers 943, Barcelona School of Economics.