Report NEP-BAN-2022-10-17This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Sergio Castellanos-Gamboa issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-BAN
The following items were announced in this report:
- John H. Cochrane, 2022. "Expectations and the Neutrality of Interest Rates," NBER Working Papers 30468, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stefano Neri & Guido Bulligan & Sara Cecchetti & Francesco Corsello & Andrea Papetti & Marianna Riggi & Concetta Rondinelli & Alex Tagliabracci, 2022. "On the anchoring of inflation expectations in the euro area," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 712, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Capotă, Laura-Dona & Grill, Michael & Molestina Vivar, Luis & Schmitz, Niklas & Weistroffer, Christian, 2022. "Is the EU money market fund regulation fit for purpose? Lessons from the COVID-19 turmoil," Working Paper Series 2737, European Central Bank.
- Antonis Kotidis & Dimitris Malliaropulos & Elias Papaioannou, 2022. "Public and private liquidity during crises times: evidence from Emergency Liquidity Assistance (ELA) to Greek banks," Working Papers 304, Bank of Greece.
- Ahmet Degerli & Jing Wang, 2022. "The Rise of Nonbanks and the Quality of Financial Services: Evidence from Consumer Complaints," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2022-059, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Corsi, Marco & Mudde, Yvo, 2022. "The use of the Eurosystem’s monetary policy instruments and its monetary policy implementation framework in 2020 and 2021," Occasional Paper Series 304, European Central Bank.
- Ojasvita Bahl & Chetan Ghate & Debdulal Mallick, 2022. "Redistributive Policy Shocks And Monetary Policy With Heterogeneous Agents," IEG Working Papers 455, Institute of Economic Growth.
- Njuguna Ndung'u, 2022. "Fintech in sub-Saharan Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2022-101, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- James B. Bullard, 2022. "Bullard Discusses Raising Fed Funds Rate to Lower Inflation with Bloomberg TV," Speech 94756, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Lorena Skufi & Adam Gersl, 2022. "Using Macro-Financial Models to Simulate Macroeconomic Developments During the Covid-19 Pandemic: The Case of Albania," Working Papers IES 2022/24, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Sep 2022.
- Gabriel Bruneau & Thibaut Duprey & Ruben Hipp, 2022. "Forecasting Banks’ Corporate Loan Losses Under Stress: A New Corporate Default Model," Technical Reports 122, Bank of Canada.
- Boucherie, Louis & Budnik, Katarzyna & Panos, Jiri, 2022. "Looking at the evolution of macroprudential policy stance: A growth-at-risk experiment with a semi-structural model," Occasional Paper Series 301, European Central Bank.
- Dávila, Eduardo & Walther, Ansgar, 2022. "Corrective regulation with imperfect instruments," Working Paper Series 2723, European Central Bank.
- Kok, Christoffer & Mongelli, Francesco Paolo & Hobelsberger, Karin, 2022. "A tale of three crises: synergies between ECB tasks," Occasional Paper Series 305, European Central Bank.
- Lebastard, Laura, 2022. "Financial exposure and bank mergers: micro and macro evidence from the EU," Working Paper Series 2724, European Central Bank.
- Kajdi, László, 2022. "Consumer payment preferences in the euro area," Working Paper Series 2729, European Central Bank.
- Boucinha, Miguel & Burlon, Lorenzo & Corsi, Marco & della Valle, Guido & Eisenschmidt, Jens & Pool, Sebastiaan & Schumacher, Julian & Vergote, Olivier & Marmara, Iwona, 2022. "Two-tier system for remunerating excess reserve holdings," Occasional Paper Series 302, European Central Bank.
- Агамбаева Саида // Agambayeva Saida & Конурбаева Наталья // Konurbayeva Natalya, 2022. "Финансовая грамотность и инфляционные ожидания домашних хозяйств // Financial literacy and inflation expectations of households," Working Papers #2022-7, National Bank of Kazakhstan.
- Mengnan Song & Jiasong Wang & Suisui Su, 2022. "Towards a Better Microcredit Decision," Papers 2209.07574, arXiv.org.
- He, Jianan, 2022. "Factors explaining capital market reactions during corporate, sovereign, and pandemic events," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 134150, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Stefano Colonnello & Michael Koetter & Alex Sclip & Konstantin Wagner, 2022. "The Reverse Revolving Door in the Supervision of European Banks," Working Papers 2022:12, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Yue Li & Mauro Mastrogiacomo, 2022. "Mortgage prepayments and tax-exempted intergenerational transfers: from rich parents to rich children?," Working Papers 751, DNB.
- Kaelo Ntwaepelo & Grivas Chiyaba, 2022. "Financial Stability Surveillance Tools: Evaluating the Performance of Stress Indices," Economics Discussion Papers em-dp2022-06, Department of Economics, University of Reading.
- Pablo Garcia Sanchez, 2022. "Introduction to weather extremes and monetary policy," BCL working papers 163, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Claudia Biancotti, 2022. "What's next for crypto?," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 711, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Vivian Chu & Yang Zhang, 2022. "Harnessing the benefit of state-contingent forward guidance," Staff Analytical Notes 2022-13, Bank of Canada.
- Paul Beaudry & Thomas J. Carter & Amartya Lahiri, 2022. "Looking Through Supply Shocks versus Controlling Inflation Expectations: Understanding the Central Bank Dilemma," Staff Working Papers 22-41, Bank of Canada.
- Utz Weitzel & Michael Kirchler, 2022. "The Banker's Oath And Financial Advice," Working Papers 2022-13, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, Universität Innsbruck.
- Del Vecchio, Leonardo & Giglio, Carla & Shaw, Frances & Spanò, Guido & Cappelletti, Giuseppe, 2022. "A sensitivities based CoVaR approach to assets commonality and its application to SSM banks," Working Paper Series 2725, European Central Bank.