Report NEP-BAN-2013-12-06This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pessarossi, Pierre & Weill, Laurent, 2013. "Do capital requirements affect bank efficiency? Evidence from China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 28/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- S.Chatterji & S.Ghosal, 2013. "Liquidity, moral hazard and bank crises," Working Papers 2013_21, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Thibaut Duprey, 2013. "Heterogeneous Banking Efficiency : Allocative Distortions and Lending Fluctuations," PSE Working Papers halshs-00908941, HAL.
- Kok, Christoffer & Schepens, Glenn, 2013. "Bank reactions after capital shortfalls," Working Paper Series 1611, European Central Bank.
- Bindseil, Ulrich, 2013. "Central bank collateral, asset fire sales, regulation and liquidity," Working Paper Series 1610, European Central Bank.
- Mikhail Mamonov, 2013. "Bad management, skimping, or both? The relationship between cost efficiency and loan quality in Russian banks," HSE Working papers WP BRP 19/FE/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- James van Opstal, 2013. "Funding credit card loans: current and future considerations," Consumer Finance Institute discussion papers 13-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Mathias Lé, 2013. "Deposit Insurance Adoption and Bank Risk-Taking: the Role of Leverage," PSE Working Papers halshs-00911415, HAL.
- Maria Semenova & Victoria Rodina, 2013. "Informal loans in Russia: credit rationing or borrower’s choice?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 14/FE/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Polina Savchenko & Maria Semenova, 2013. "Sitting on the fence: does having a ‘dual-director’ add to bank profitability?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 16/FE/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Simon H. Kwan & Giuliano Iannotta, 2013. "The Impact of Reserves Practices on Bank Opacity," Working Paper Series 2013-35, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, revised 01 Jul 2014.
- Hatzopoulos, V. & Iori, G. & Mantegna, R. & Micciche, S. & Tumminello, M., 2013. "Quantifying preferential trading in the e-MID interbank market," Working Papers 13/14, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Silvia Del Prete & Maria Lucia Stefani, 2013. "Women on Italian bank boards: are they ï¿½gold dustï¿½?," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 175, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Neil Bhutta, 2013. "Payday loans and consumer financial health," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-81, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 2013.