Deposit Insurance Adoption and Bank Risk-Taking: the Role of Leverage
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- M. Lé, 2013. "Deposit Insurance Adoption and Bank Risk-Taking: the Role of Leverage," Débats économiques et financiers 9, Banque de France.
- Mathias Lé, 2013. "Deposit Insurance Adoption and Bank Risk-Taking: the Role of Leverage," Working Papers halshs-00911415, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lepetit, Laetitia & Strobel, Frank, 2013.
"Bank insolvency risk and time-varying Z-score measures,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 73-87.
- Laetitia Lepetit & Frank Strobel, 2013. "Bank insolvency risk and time-varying Z-score measures," Post-Print hal-00785646, HAL.
- Laetitia Lepetit & Frank Strobel, 2013. "Bank insolvency risk and time-varying Z-score measures," Post-Print hal-01098721, HAL.
- L. Frey & S. Tavolaro & S. Viol, 2013. "Analyse du risque de contrepartie de la réassurance pour les assureurs français," Débats économiques et financiers 4, Banque de France.
- Kennedy, Peter E, 1981. "Estimation with Correctly Interpreted Dummy Variables in Semilogarithmic Equations [The Interpretation of Dummy Variables in Semilogarithmic Equations]," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(4), pages 801-801, September.
- O. de Bandt & J.-C. Héam & C. Labonne & S. Tavolaro, 2013. "Measuring Systemic Risk in a Post-Crisis World," Débats économiques et financiers 6, Banque de France.
- Abdul Abiad & Enrica Detragiache & Thierry Tressel, 2010. "A New Database of Financial Reforms," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 57(2), pages 281-302, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hans Degryse & Sanja Jakovljević & Steven Ongena, 2015. "A Review of Empirical Research on the Design and Impact of Regulation in the Banking Sector," Annual Review of Financial Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 7(1), pages 423-443, December.
- Christina Atanasova & Mingxin Li & Yevgeny Mugerman & Mehrdad Rastan, 2019. "Government guarantees and the risk-taking of financial institutions: evidence from a regulatory experiment," Journal of Asset Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 20(6), pages 476-492, October.
More about this item
KeywordsDeposit Insurance; Bank Risk-Taking; Leverage; Systemic Bank; Capital Buffer;
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2013-12-06 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2013-12-06 (Central Banking)
- NEP-RMG-2013-12-06 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:psewpa:halshs-00911415. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.