Report NEP-BAN-2014-08-02This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Pagano, 2014. "Lessons from the European Financial Crisis," CSEF Working Papers 370, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- T. Duprey & M. Lé, 2014. "Bank Capital Adjustment Process and Aggregate Lending," Working papers 499, Banque de France.
- Item repec:arz:wpaper:eres2014_133 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lucia Gibilaro & Gianluca Mattarocci, 2013. "Are Real Estate Banks More Affected by Real Estate Market Dynamics? Evidence from the Main European Countries," ERES eres2013_248, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Item repec:arz:wpaper:eres2014_235 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Efthymios G. Tsionas, 2014. "On modeling banking risk," Working Papers 183, Bank of Greece.
- Sviatlana Anop, 2013. "Valuation and Lending Policies in Germany and Sweden," ERES eres2013_271, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Song, Jae Eun, 2014. "Competitive Search Equilibrium in the Credit Market under Asymmetric Information and Limited Commitment," MPRA Paper 57515, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alan Moreira & Alexi Savov, 2014. "The Macroeconomics of Shadow Banking," NBER Working Papers 20335, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:arz:wpaper:eres2014_139 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Irina Balteanu & Aitor Erce, 2014. "Banking crises and sovereign defaults in emerging markets: exploring the links," Working Papers 1414, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Item repec:arz:wpaper:eres2014_166 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Maria Hullgren & Inga-Lill Söderberg, 2013. "The Swedish Case: Mortgage Preferences Among Home Owners," ERES eres2013_283, European Real Estate Society (ERES).